"Work" Part 2

Slight Fluff—

Jack's POV.
My face was heating up so much I could have been mistaken as a tomato. "Uh. S-Sure..no homo." I smiled and he did too. I sat up, drink in one of my hands. Dave quickly jugged down the rest of the shots. "Pfft." I giggled a little now gaining Dave's attention. Dave got down from from the chair and grabbed my hand. This shook me, fuckin..I'm a tomato. Not an orange or a tangerine. "Lead the way, Sportsy!" He sounded excited. I looked forward knowing Dave was staring but I didn't exactly care at the moment. We walked a bit and entered the room. A white long couch was against the wall and of course..a pole was in there too. I mean like, yea it was expected but still- my best friend and..crush in here with me while I was wearing THIS! I sat down and Dave sat beside me. "Are you gonna finish that?" Dave asked, pointing at my drink. "No, of course not." I say sarcastically, gulping down half of the bottle. Dave scuffed with a smile on his face making eye contact, I was too. I quickly looked away after three minutes of just..staring and being silent. "So..What now?" I asked Dave. My face wasn't heated and red anymore thankfully. I saw Dave's attention turn to the pole. Oh god..
Dave turned to look at me with a smirk on his face. Oh god please no, please don't say- "Can you pole dance, Sportsy?" I let out a very awkward and nervous chuckle. "Y-Yea? I mean..it's m-my job after al-" "Can I see?" No- no not Dave. Why me, why me, why me, why me, why meee. "Uh. I guess? Just a quick twirl or so though." I sat up and handed my half empty Heineken to Dave since there wasn't a table. "Ah really sport? Maybe for 10 minutes?" I could feel my face slightly heating up as I grabbed onto the pole with one of my hands and one of my legs up slightly around the pole. "Why do you even want me t-" I got cut off by Dave loudly..and dramatically sighing. "I'm bored and what else is there to do?" I looked around and thought for a moment. As I opened my mouth and went to speak I got cut off..again. "Besides talking." Jeesh. "Whatever. Weirdo-" I slowly spun around with one of my legs wrapped around the pole firmly while holding onto the pole with one of my hands..while making eye contact with Dave.

Dave's POV.

How can he move like that..? So smooth and..and...se- NO DAVE! He's your best friend. Not-...not soulmate. I could feel my face heating up but right now, that didn't bother me. I didn't care. All I cared about right now was looking at MY Sportsy. I saw sport stop and I pouted but quickly changed my facial expression. He walked up to me and snatched his drink right out of my hand, wow. Eh, didn't bother me. He was hovering over me a little, jugging down the rest of the alcohol that was left in the bottle. Then, my mind started to wonder. Left brain and right brain arguing. 'How about ya pull him down?~' 'What!? NO!! He'll definitely think you're weird and leave.' 'Oh cmon! What's the worse that could happen?' ... 'him leaving?' 'Yea, other than that? Plus, you can hold him down and just hug him, and say no homo~'. 'Y'know what? Fuck it.'
As 'said'. I pulled Sportsy down onto my lap and wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him into a hug.

Jack's POV.

'Wh-..What is Dave doing!?' All though this IS quite comforting..it's just a little odd. I wrapped my arms above his shoulders and rested my head on my right arm. "No homo, Sportsy!" I chucked. This was quite homo, but i didn't care. Sooner or later Dave began to play with my hair. I could feel my face heat up and a smile come across my face. To hide it, I moved my right arm a little and burrowed my head into Dave's neck. I saw him smile in the corner of my eye and that just made me smile even more. Why was he so cute? That question definitely can't be answered aha-.. "Having a fun time sport?" I jumped a little by the sudden noise out of my day dreaming. I nodded in reply and Dave looked up. He stopped playing with my hair and that made me pout a little. I leaned back to see Dave and he looked at me as well. 'Should I do it? Will this..be easy? I don't- I'll just- fuck it!' "What's up, Sports-" I cut Dave off..with a kiss. Our lips, touching. This was the best feeling ever.

ACK- SORRYYYYY
I've lost motivation for this story in all seriousness. I'm gonna get started on another soon, I promise 👹