GATHERING

Supergirl is season 4 and flash is season 5. Arrow is season 7. Legend season 4.

Supergirl- We see Kara and team flash are watching a movie but than a flash of light teleport them.

Flash- Barry was getting food until there was a flash of light that teleport them.

Arrow- Oliver and the team were practicing. They saw a light and teleported them.

Legend of tomorrow- They are in there space ship until they saw a flash of light. They got teleported.

Glee- All of them were doing there stuff until they saw a flash of light and got teleported.( Oh Finn is not going to be dead and there will be explaining why he is not dead).

They all wake up.

Barry: Okay everyone say your names.

All of them: Kara Danvers Allen, Alex Danvers, Winn Scott, James Olson, Lena Luthor, J'onn J'onzz, Nia Nal, Brainiac 5, Clark Kent, Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon, Caitlin Snow, Iris West Allen, Joe west, Harry Wells, Ralph Dibny, Wally West, Cecile Horton West, David Singh, Oliver Queen, Felicity Smoke, John Diggle, Thea Queen. Roy Harper, Laurel lance, Wild Dog, Dinah Drake, Sarah Lance, and the rest of the legends.

Kitty: Marley is that you.

Kara/ Marley: Hey guys.

Everyone was confuse expected Barry.

Alex: Kara why are they calling you Marley.

Santana: Wait Sebastian. What are you doing here meerkat.

Iris: Brother what is she talking about and who is Sebastian.

Blaine: Wait I didn't know you had a sister.

Kara: Okay we will explain but WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!

Voice: That's a good question.

All of them: Who are you.

Sasha: I am Sasha and I am here to show you the truth about Barry or as the glee knows him as Sebastian. Kara is known as Marley to the new direction. So sit down and if you want food. I will just give it to you. So everyone go sit and enjoy the show.

They sat. Kara and Barry sit together on a couch and the glee were confused of why Marley would be with him the dick that they know.

TO BE CONTINUE. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT......