1. That Fateful Encounter

Izuku POV ~

After a long day of constantly being ridiculed and laughed at by my classmates and former friend kacchan distracted by my thoughts i have walked to the park without me know 'at least i can pack myself up here' as i walk to a bench and start taking out the little medkit i keep in my bag. As i was finishing up disinfecting my wounds i heard a cry and as i stood up trying to figure out where it was coming from i notice a blond boy with a black lightning bolt in his hair who was crying sitting on the swings and for some reason something inside me told me to go up and talk to him.

I was sure to walk slowly in case i scared him and i asked if he was okay.

Kaminari POV~

Another day another rude remark about how "stupid" or how "dumb" i sound and yet it's kinda true because i have done nothing to stop them yet i sit here and cry i really am pathetic. As i continued to cry i heard someone ask if i was okay which startled me and caused me to look up and i saw a boy with greenish, blackish hair and pretty green eyes he seems to also have a bandage on his right cheek. "I should be asking you that" i respond back.

He seems take back by what i said and he gave me a sad yet kind smile as he took the swimg next to me "no one has really asked me that before" he says i kinda feel bad no wonder he was taked back by my question "um of i not being rude why hasn't anyone asked if your ok i mean i just met you and all but you seem genuinely nice" he look at me and smiled again his eyes shining "you'll probably leave as soon as i tell you like everyone else" huh what did he mean by that i was confused until he spoke agaim "i am quirkless" i was completely shocked and now it look as though he might cry so i decided to say something.

"So" he looked surprised as tears started to fall i spoke again "as i said before you seem nice what does a quirk have to do with how you act" and with that he started to cry more but not because he was sad but because he was super happy.

No one's POV~

As izuku slowly calmed down he express how happy and thankful he was by what he said. After that izuku introduced himself when he was done kaminari did the same. They stayed there and continued talking to each about things they like none of them bringing up the reason why they were sad their conversation ended when they both noticed it was getting dark. They exchange their phone number and left both feeling slightly happy that they have made a friend.

(End of the chapter feel free to mention what i can do to be better in the future please don't be rude i also know this is short for the first chapter but I'll try to make it longer in the nexts chapter 🥺 ok by)