Losing Her Carrots

Morning. The sun is rising through the cotton candy clouds and the blue bats fly back into the maple pine trees to stay hidden from light for there dark times in the sky are over. It's the hummingbirds turn to fly around. The gate watcher of Sleepy Town, Bunny, comes out of her tree house and takes an over look of the town. "I could be sworn i was inside in the living room.." Climbing down from the weak wood ladder, she rubbed her head with her eyes closed and let out a deep yawn. Her ears flopping since she was still a bit sleepy but that'll change in a second.  Her kitchen was soft creme orange color with carrot themed things. A pot of coffee was heating up on her stove, perfect a hot cup of coffee to get her started, pouring herself some she took a few gulps of it then realised she forgot something. "Alright where's my Carmel carrot creamer.." She had to have the creamed with her coffee, if she didnt she'd be over hyper. "..Aha..where the hell is it -.-" Frustrated, she scanned through her fridge at least 4 times, tossing the sweet treats and vegetables snacks she had in. It was gone. Just gone, this wasn't good.."WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!" By now the coffee adrenaline had already started to flow throughout her body, eyes becoming completely red. Her veins showed throw her pale skin and ears began to twitch. "AHH!!" Her foot patted the floor repeatedly at a fast pace.

                                  +
Duckie, Bunnys neighbor..Knocked on her door so they can go have breakfast at the tree hut diner. "Knock knock" she said. Her hands tucked in the pockets of her pants and the keys on her backpack dangled. "Eh?!" Bunny looked at her front door and shivered. "Come in!" After hearing that Duckie opened the door and entered. "Good morning Bunny! I- oh no.." at the moment she realised her behavior and knew it was going to be a tough morning. Dealing with Bunny and her episodes Duckie did still get frustrated but still went on to help her, it was awhole routine she's mastered.."Great..you've lost your carrots.." Shaking her head "I told you to restock on creamer so we can avoid mornings like this!" Bunny wheezed and fell foward since she was standing on the bridge of her couch. The slam form her falling made Duckie aggressively sigh, She rushes to her and drags her by her feet. Grunting as she is doing so. "Hhh..come on. We are going to the Tree Hut to eat and hopefully they- ah!" Bunny grabbed Duckies ankle which caused her to fall. Huffing she looked at Bunny and narrowed her eyes. "They have caramel carrot creamer.."