Overhaul NSFW Alphabet pt. 2

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He's pretty romantic. He loves spoiling you and focuses more on your pleasure than his.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He masturbates often and usually asks for pics because you really only turn him on. Sometimes you guys masturbate together when you're too lazy to have sex.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He's into bondage and degradation.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

He loves lighting a bunch of candles and leaving rose petals on the floor of your guys' bedroom and fucking you on the bed till the blankets and sheets are everywhere and the pillows are on the floor.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

He enjoys seeing you in a sexy outfit. His favorite is a red lacy bra and underwear to match. Or in a sexy nurse outfit.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He would never do unconsensual things. He believes that consent is a needed thing.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He's amazing at giving, but let's be honest, he prefers receiving. You do it so well.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Depends on the mood.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often?)

Honestly, he is a romantic man and wants to have meaningful, loving sex.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He's into experimenting and will do almost anything.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

They can go for a couple rounds, but when you give him head he barely lasts for 10 minutes.