part 1

Y/N get up! My sister Selena yelled as she threw her pillow at me.

I groaned getting out of bed.

Hi I'm Y/N and incase you're wondering yes that's my name.

Both of us are models for Victoria secret's along with our besties Kimberly and Jessica.

Anyway I got dressed and went to the mirror.

Eventhough I already looked really pretty.

I hear my phones ringtone and sing along with the music.

(I've been awake for awhile now cause everytime I see you're bubbly face I get the tingles in a silly place it starts in my toes and I crinkle my nose wherever it goes I always know that you make me smile please stay for awhile now just take you're time whever you go) my ringtone went off startling me.

Hello I said putting my phone to my ear.

Omg Y/N guess what?! Kimberly said excitedly.

What?! I asked.

BTS is preforming here today at Victoria secret's model building!! She squealed.

I screamed. OMG I cant believe it I cant wait to see Kim Taehyung!! I said jumping up and down excitedly.

Y/N! Come on it's time to go! My sister Sleana called from down the stairs.

I'm coming! I said. I sighed. I sighed.

I went downstairs and was looking for my friends Kimberly and Jessica.

Kim. Jess where are you all at. I yelled looking for them at the work place.