seventeen

Requested by: -ultjc.
Hope you like it.

Fem Reader x Nako.

-

Let's introduce Kwon y/n. Kwon Eunbi's younger sister, y/n, was born in 05. She is about 160cm tall or can be said to be the same as Eunbi's height.

Eunbi is the leader of the group. She and her friends live in a large dorm with eleven other friends. This time, Eunbi invited her little sister to live with her because their parents are always busy and it makes y/n continue to be at home alone and lonely.

Y/n also knows all of Eunbi's friends, especially Nako and Minju. Eunbi herself introduced y/n to her friends because Eunbi said that y/n also have to feel how happy they are to be friends with people like them.

Due to their meeting, Nako fell in love at first sight with y/n. She liked Eunbi's sister with all her heart. It has been a long time since she liked y/n but she was afraid to confess her feelings. But this time she was determined to talk to Eunbi.

"Eunbi unnie... Can we talk for awhile?" Said Nako to Eunbi who just sitting on the couch.

"Sure Nako-chan, sit here, beside me" Said Eunbi while patting to sit beside her.

Nako sat down on the couch. She looked down at the floor, feeling nervous to say. Eunbi just patiently waiting for Nako said something.

"Actually I like your sister, unnie"

"You- what?"

"I like your sister and I love her very much"

"How can you like my lil'sis? Like what's make you love her?"

Nako sighed once again. It's like this when dealing with Eunbi, because Eunbi is a very careful person, of course she must be careful to choose her younger sister partner.

"I sincerely love her, she can always make me smile with her innocent behavior. I thought I was the cutest here, it turns out that your sister is way cuter than me- sorry, I promise you I will take good care of her, I am older than her of course I have to take good care of her"

Nako said at length because she was serious about what she said. She even dared to raise her head and look Eunbi in the eye because she was really meant it.

"But you are shorter than-"

"Unnie stop. I will not hesitate to hit your stomach if you bring my height into this matter"

"Oh my gosh this smol little shortie is scary, I just teasing her (╥﹏╥)"

"So... Can I date your sister?"

.

.

.

.

.

.