31.

Benzie / Miami 8 months later

Amournoonii._ Miami nights .

Chanel ..Chanel baby where are you I said as I walked into my 2 bedroom condo in the city of Miami .

Chanel is my 1 year old yorkie I got her after a week of moving out here I just could not stand being in this house alone .

Hi baby I said rubbing her head she was so cute . I bought you some cute outfits today baby I told her sitting all the bags on the counter .

I was doing really good for myself in Miami everything was good like I wanted . I got a job at the modeling agency it's pays good money . And I'm pretty know on social media now so I'm gonna start youtube soon .

I was happy where I was at in my life thanking god for giving me the courage to leave the negativity that was holding me back . I was snapped out of my thoughts as my phone started ringing.

It was my momma calling "hey baby " she said as I put the phone to my ear . Hey momma I said walking upstairs with Chanel right on my tail .

" girl you seen me calling you lastnight" she said . Ma I got in late lastnight so I probably missed it .

"And what's keeping you out so late at nights ms.girl " she asked . Ma you know samira birthday is tomorrow we went shopping and stuff we are also going out tonight .

Samira is my best friend I love that I met her she didn't judge me one time when I told her what made me move out here . She was the friend I needed I love her crazy ass . We became friends a month after me being out here .

I met her at the model agency . " oh tell my baby I said happy birthday " she said . I will ma how is lay lay I asked even tho I haven't talk to lay since that day I left .

I still always asked my momma about her she was my little sister I'll always love her . " she doing fine thereinmiamitoo " my momma said real fast .

Ma why are they in Miami I asked getting under my covers I'm sleepy asl . " I don't know she didn't give me the details " she said .

"Baby there really sorry why don't you just talk to them " she said . Momma i don't wanna talk to them we don't have shit to talk about they don't care about me I said now irritated .

"Who you - lemme hang up this damn phone for have to come to Florida to whoop yo ass " she said . Maaa I said laughing. "Bye I love you call me tomorrow "
She said .

Okay momma love you too I said hanging up . Come on Chanel I called for her as I got under my cover time for a nap until Mira calls .