the beginning

"High School is so tough "i thought to myself as I figured out that playing with a guys feelings can be really heartless.I was in 10th grade and didn't really understand the meaning of love. Well anyways it was January 23, 2011 when he asked me out." He was so in love 'he said ,but as we know it boys dont know the meaning of love either . he said that all he wanted in his life was me .yea right I thought .I guess sometimes guys really do say the truth .Well as I was saying it was January 23 I was in the hall way at my friend ,casias, locker,and he hugged me from behind as if to want me to look up and kiss him.he majestically asked in his deep, manly, hot, sexy, voice "will you do me the biggest honor in the world and be my girlfriend." I watched him ask as his deep, chocolate colored eyes looked me with such curiosity as to say "your all i need in life to succeed." Then at the oddest moment ever he leaned in for a kiss and in slow regret I leaned in too .the kiss was as gentle as a babys bottom as we made out there on the lockers. Then right when I was feeling good about it loosing the regret feeling in my stomach,the worst thing happened. I had gotten this tingling weird goose bumps feeling that we were been watched .So I opened my eyes unwillingly and saw the strictest teacher of all time staring at us with a mean glare as if to say , oh you just made my day getting into deep trouble.She gave us the glare the glare that states that's she was gonna get you into deep trouble the kind that u have to be a kiss up to get out of .As you know,the stupid teacher had to take us to the principals office. Well as the teacher was sure to get us in trouble, the principal had let it slide."the worst thing ever was that they had to call in my father " I mumbled under my breath. My father had come in to talk to the principal regarding PDA (Public Display of Affection) and you couldn't imagine the beating and talk I was gonna get 3 hours of your mother explaining that making out could lead to different things . In complete hate,I yelled to my father why he had to come instead of my mom . My mom was always the one who gave the lesson talk ,yet hers were the longest ever. As the rest of the day went by,I counted the hours till my humiliating doom of the "pep talk " . after I got home I went in to the the kitchen only to find my mother and  father sitting at the kitchen table waiting for me to give me the "pep talk" well for 3 hours straight I had to listen to the sequence where making out can lead to getting pregnant and not having a bright future .well anyways I go to school the next day only to find Alex making out with another girl. As a girl my first instincts wrtr to run and cry well that's just wat I did.
*well that's it for now I'll update later because I have school but this turning story will get better by the moment w.well if u have any questions or comment s that u want me to add just text me or comment and I will make sure to  respond  to them*