chapter 1: entrance

It was a dark, rainy evening, approximately 11pm on a Saturday night, and Jack Septiceye, after having a party with his friend Jerma. Jack walked down the streets in his black raincoat, pulling his hood up so his emerald green hair wouldn't get wet. His shoes stepped in the puddles the rain would make and left footprints. The street lights shined onto the ground, the lights reflecting onto the rainy puddles. Jack walked under a street light, his form being lit up and revealed by the light. At that moment, he thought he saw a shadowy figure in the distance. He shook it off as being exhausted and seeing things, so he continued walking.

Suddenly an arm grabbbed Jack from behind and started pulling him. Before he could scream, another hand appeared and covered Jacks mouth, muffling any noises he would try to make. The man dragged Jack over to his sleek black car, throwing him in the trunk, putting duct tape on his mouth before lockjng him in there. The man crawled back into his car, making sure nobody noticed the capture, and drove off, rain splattering everywherefrom the wheels.

🖤🖤

Jack had awoken in a dark room, and looked around panickedly. The room had dark velvet floors and brick walls, and was around the size of a small bedroom. All there was in the room was a small desk light and some soft, silky black blankets. Jack tried to get up, but his arms and legs were tied. The tape on his mouth was gone, however.

The door opened and revealed the man behind the capturing of Jack Septiceye. He had bright red hair, styled similarly to Jack actually, black glasses, and a well fitted black suit. "Hello, Jack." The man said.

"Who are you?" Jack asked. "Why did you kidnap me?"

The man walked up to him, getting a good look at jacks face up close. "My name is Mark Iplier. But.. You may call me Mark." Mark smirked. "I'm a mafia boss in LA. I'm the head of the biggest mafia in the city."

"Are you going to try and kill me?!" Jack yelled, squirming. Mark chuckled.

"No, not unless you behave." Mark answered, looking down at jacks squirming body. "You must be wondering how I know your name. I have contacts with some of the smartest hackers around, and as soon as I saw you walking down those streets.. I had to order them to track you down, find out your name and location."

"Why did you kidnap me?" Jack asked, fear in his eyes.

"Oh, I almost forgot something." Mark said, leaving the room. "I'll be right back." After a few minutes, Mark came back into the dark room, holding a bag of what appeared to be clothes.

"This is the uniform I will give you." Mark explained, untying Jack's hands and feet so he could move. "You must wear this at all times unless said otherwise by me, specifically. You understand?"

"What'll happen if I disobey?" Jack asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

Mark did a throat slitting gesture and handed him the bag. "Put this on. I'll explain when you are done getting dressed." Mark left the room once again, as to give him privacy.

Jack tore open the bag with his bare hands and took out the clothes. It appeared to be... A black, frilly dress with puffy sleeves and a white collar, a white apron, black frilly thigh high socks, a white frilly headband, and black shoes. Jack was confused already.

He wants me to wear.. a maid outfit..? Jack thought, baffled with Mark's orders. But not wanting to be killed, he just went with it and changed out of his previous clothes and put on the maid outfit.

As soon as he was done, Mark re entered the room. "I see you've obeyed my first order." Mark snickered, eyeing Jack up in the maid dress.

"Why did you make me wear this..?" Jack asked, confused. He didn't dislike the outfit per se, but he was baffled as to why Mark would force him to wear it or else he'd kill him. It's just clothes.

"When I saw you strolling the streets at night, I knew you'd be a perfect candidate.." Mark began. "...to be my personal maid. I've been looking for one for months now, but I couldn't find anyone who suited the role for me. But you.." Mark walked up to him, examining him some more. "..fit the role perfectly, like a glove."

"..so you kidnapped me because you couldn't simply just hire someone to clean your house for you?" Jack asked.

"That's not all of it." Mark declined. "A maid has to do much, much more than just cleaning my mansion for me. A maid has to do... Dirty work."

"Like.. What?" Jack asked, not liking where this was going.

"Basically.. You're gonna have to be my hitman." Mark explained. "If I can't have myself or the other members of my mafia get someone killed, you'll be in charge of that. You'll kill them for me."

"No.. I don't wanna kill anyone..!" Jack said.
"Would you rather die?" Markiplier asked, tilting Jack Septiceye's chin up with his hand.

"..Not really, no." Jack answered. "Fine. I'll do it. Is the outfit really necessary, though?"

"Of course it is." Mark let go of Jack's chin, putting both his hands in his suit jackets pockets. "Besides, it looks adorable on you." He teased.

Jack Septiceye scoffed at him. "So, do I get a better room than this? This is no better than a prison cell."

"Of course." Mark replied. "Follow me."

🖤🖤
END OF CHAPTER 1 i hope u guys like it!!! what do u think jacks new room will be like? :3