Horror Sans X UnLust/Lust Sans (Possible Yandere Scenario for either)

»Scenario 1«

Horror betrays Nightmare, due to Nightmare allowing Error to destroy his Au, killing everyone he'd ever cared about, or atleast everyone he DID care about. Anyway, due to, his betrayal, Nightmare gave him a head injure which not only knocked him unconscious, but caused him to develop some sort of retardation, leaving him with the mind of a child and worsened the crack on his skull. (Also leaving him with two personalities, his babish innocent side and his 'normal' cannibalism side)

After knocking him unconscious, he ordered his crew to dispose of him. However, Killer, secretly managed to sneak him out and left him in the forest far from Nightmares castle for Ink or someone to find. (Ink hasn't met Horror Btw) Anyway, Ink finds him and brings to an AU where UnLust and Blue are staying till Ink finds them a permanent place to live, since their AUs are destroyed. Since UnLust is free from his sex lifestyle, he's actually looking for an happy and longterm relationship, he becomes a sort of..better person and enjoys knitting with Blue.

Ink brings Horror to Unlust and Blue and they happily bring Horror into their home and help him move in and help him recover. Conflict arises and Horror starts to actually switch between personalities when the situation calls for it.

Will it work out in the end? Or will it all go downhill?

Throughout the story, it's up to whether UnLust or Horror is the Yandere, so, yeah, lots of creativity!!

»Scenario 2«

...I have no fucking clue...