Chapter 13 ~The Diamond Love Award~

Recap..

"I'll take their orders." A lady said.

She walks over and I looked at her and she looks at me and I smiled.

She looked at me astonished.

"No freaking way, Prestan!" She says and I get up and she comes over and we hug.

"Boss! How's everything been?" I ask and she pulls away and smiled.

"There are more customers now, now that they knew you worked here before." She says and I laugh.

"That's why you upgraded." I say and she smiles then nodded she took our orders. She even asked the guards that were standing beside me, too.

I nodded at them and they ordered too.

****

The days were dragging on. I was watching the nominations for the Grammys and BTS got nominated for Pop duo/Group performance.

I smiled.

My phone rings and I muted the TV.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey Pres. We just got a call." I hear my manager say.

"Please tell me we aren't terminating my contract anymore!?" I say.

He sighs and that scares me.

"We... Have been invited to attend the Grammys this year!!" He says and I jump up.

"No way, really?" I say and I heard him chuckle.

"Yeah! And guess what?!"

"What?"

"You'll be walking the red carpet also!!" He screams and I jump up and down.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" I scream and he laughs.

"Oh my god!!" I say and laugh.

"Get ready because we will be heading to LA!" He says and I said okay and hung up.

I get ready.

                            10mins later.

Someone knocks on the door and I answered it and seen my manager.

"You ready?" He asks and I nodded then I grabbed my bag.

"Okay, our schedule is, we get to LA. Get a hotel room and then tomorrow we will head to The Staples Center." He says and I nodded and we head out.

                                The next day.

"Hello everyone! And welcome to the 70th GRAMMY awards ceremony! This year, we have great new artists and not so new artists with us! Let's head to the red carpet and see the beautiful people."