ISHQ MUBARAK HO PT, "1"

Veer wakes up nd sees bani is not there he took his shower !!

Nd came downstrairs!

Evryone was preaparing for the engagement which is going to held by evening!

Suddenly veer sees bani she was talking with meera!!they were doing "jii talks" Bani was smiling with her whole heart!

Veer was just admiring her!!
Suddenly his eyes stuck in the candeiler!!
which was about to fell on bani !
[It was thow a big one made of glass!which can harm her badly]

Veer runs towards her nd pull her aside !!
Veer fell on bani!
Bani's head was about to smack the floor but veer puts his hands under her head but the chandielier fells nearby nd one of the glass peice pierce in Bani's stomach as she was wearing sarre

[nd we all know how sexyly our bani used to wore sarres]

After this veer got up from her nd pulled her hand he saw that blood is ozing from her belly!!
it was not anything big as she is a adi-nagin!!
But veer treats her as a rare soft flower or you can say a doll made with clay!
He can't bear a lil strech on her body nd here the blood is ozing continuously !!
He toched the place from where the blood was coming .
Bani winched it pain nd did ,

"ahhh..veeranshu" [in a low voice]

Now veer screams at the top of his voice!!

"Kaise kam krta ho tum log laparwha!!
agr ajj inko kuch hojata to koi bhi zinda nhi lot te! "

Bani,
"Veeranshu kuch nhi huwa mujhe see!I am all good! Tum shant hojaw plss! Inlogone janbujhke thori na kia h!"

Veer: kuch nhi huwa?andhi ho kya?dekh nhi parehe ki kinta khoon bhain raha hain! Tum ayo mere sath!

Nd drags her to there room!

Veer:Baitho idhr main abhi ata hu!

Veer comes with the firs-aid box!

Nd sits besides bani! Nd unpinned her pallu from the blouse nd her pallu falls from her body!

Bani blushed nd veer gives a naughty smirk nd said sweetheart blush mat karo!! Otherwise I will loose my control!

Bani: ghuma firake tumhara track wahape hea atak ta h always! Ek number k kamine ho tum!

Veer:[laughs]boh to main hu hea sweetheart!

Nd starts applying the aionment on her belly !bani sound some pain but more than this veer's eye was in pain !it was like someone is ditching in his heart!

Bani felt this nd said,"hogya veer!theek hu ab!nd gives a slight smile, accha tum mujhe itna pyaar kwu krta ho?"

Veer:Sweet heart sorry but iska ans main nhi de sakta mujhe khud nhi pata ki main tumhe kwu or kitna pyaar krta hu!bass main itna janta hu ki main tumhea behaad,beshumar, beintehaan chahta hu!

Bani felt overwhelmed!

Bani: To tumhea inam nhi chahiye?

Veer shockingly looked at her nd she suddenly captures his lips with her ones they both were deeply in the kiss! Veer make bani lay in the bed without broking the kiss! They kissed so long!nd veeranshu sees bani is struggling in breathing! Veer broke the kiss nd noticed her swollen lips nd it makes him stupidly proud!
Then veer snuggle himself in bani's neck nd he was deeply inhaling her sweet smell!Her fragrance was making him go crazy !he has never felt this much alcoholic for any other girl!
Nd pours some sloppy kisses there Bani clutched the bedsheet!!she was going on her knees! Now veer moving downtowards slightly nd snuggle his head in bani's chest as much he can as bani was in her blouse but it was a low neck blouse bani's hands was lost in veer's hair! Then veer goes to her belly button and kissed it!Nd again snuggled in her neck it's one of his fav corner of her body the feminism smell drives him crazy!!He just inhaled it deeply as this is his only oxygen!

Suddenly meera knocks the door nd veer comes out from her nd make her stand nd pecked on her cheeks nd said,

"Thankyou so much for this gift "
Bani shyed nd pushed him a lil!

Bani: veer pr dekho tumne meri sarre ka kya hal kia h it's tottaly meesed up aise jawungi to meera kya scohenge!

Veer: jo kia h boh sochenge sweetheart!! Nd winks

Bani: Shut up!

Veer:haahaa...sweetheart Tum washroom main jaw or nahake or bhi sweet banjaw tab tak main meera ko dekhta hu!

Bani goes to washroom nd veer opened the door! Nd sees there was meera, daksh nd ponky!

Meera: itne der kya kar rha the kabse awaz de rhi or yeh balo ka haal chidiya ki ghosle k tarah kwu banake rakha h hann?

Dakhsh:Bhai ap kabse lipstick lagane shuru kiye or bhi ekdm red red haan!!

To be continued _________

I will put all the wedding function in Ishq Mubarak ho -2!!

Like- Engagement,Mehendi,haldi,Nd subhavivah !!

[It will be a long chapter so give me some time to write it]

Then you gyss will got what you gys r waiting for!!🌚👅

Taaatttaaaa🖑💚👀