Help from Chat Noir

Marinette was clearly startled by all the things that happened. Her life changed completely after she signed the contract. She will now be a public figure.

"Hey, Marinette, what happened inside? I hope he didn't do anything to harm you, right?"

Marinette noticed that Adrien's expression was full of concern.

Yeah, he cares about me.

No, Adrien, I am perfectly fine. He is a very good man. He told me that he would help me whenever I face a problem."

"Oh... that's a relief."

"Okay, Adrien, I have lot of things on my mind right now, so I think I should just get home and try to take a rest."

"Uhh....sure, but let me drop you."

"No, Adrien, I need some alone time. You don't have to worry. Bye, then."

"Yeah, whatever you say. Bye."

Marinette left the place and started making her way home. Marinette was really worried about her decision.

Did I do the right thing by signing the contract. I hope it will make my life happy. He said that he will just finish the engagement. I think he wants us to spend time together and get to know each other. But I am really not sure about Adrien. We are really good friends. I just don't want to ruin our friendship with this marriage.

Marinette sighed. Her life is surely going to change right now.

Marinette went inside the Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Her parents were handing customers their orders. Marinette went up the stairs. She fell face first on her bed. Tikki flew out of her purse and looked at her chosen with concern.

"Marinette don't worry. Whatever happens next, always remember that it's for the best."

Marinette just sobbed in reply. After a few minutes, she said,

"Tikki, what if I made the wrong decision? What if Adrien wanted a divorce? I don't wanna be a divorcee."

"But I really don't think that Adrien will want a divorce."Marinette, you have someone to love you and take care of you even if you become a divorcee."

Suddenly, Marinette jumped out of bed.

"Uh-huh, you are right. I will tell him about my problems right now."

With that Marinette looked at Tikki and she, in return, gave a thumbs up.

"Tikki, spots on!"

Marinette leapt out of her window towards the Eiffel Tower.

Once she reached there, she saw Chat Noir coming towards her.

"Hey M'lady. Good to see you again."
He kissed her knuckles.

She giggled and said,

"Good evening, Chat Noir."

But suddenly, her smile turned into a frown as she remembered her problems.

I need to say all these to Chat. He will listen to me and also guide me.

Chat looked at Ladybug and said,

"M'lady, anything disturbing you? Wanna talk about it?"

"Yes, Chat, I am really confused with my life right now. I need your help."

"Yes, tell me. I promise I will help you out."

Ladybug took in a deep breath and started talking.