Prologue: Girl From Nowhere

Where am I? why I am here? what is this place? I can't remember anything.

I saw my car beside me, I went inside and start to drive.

I can't remember where I am going but I still continue driving, hoping that along the road I will remember who I am.

#drafts
#drafts

Time skip muna. after a year nato,(next chapters nalang yung mga nangyare sa year na yun)dame na nya napagdaanan pero di paren nya alam kung sino sya.

after a year, he came back to the seashore.

*********

As I went out of my car, the sea breeze whispered like a lover, it gives salty kisses on my cheeks and lips as it rumpled my hair. I stretched out my hands to feel its cold embrace. The breeze tells of only sweetness and joy. I stand here content, whole, and happy.

#drafts

The sea breeze gives me pleasure and intense feelings of well-being and happiness, from there on I want to become one with the sea.

As I walked towards the sea a gut-wrenching sobs wakes me up of my euphoria.

I can hear her says "Nobody loves me, everyone is leaving me"

"My dad left me, My mom left me."

"Everyone is leaving me"

"Nobody loves me, I'm all alone"

"My name is Nobody and from now on you're not going to be alone."

I asked for her name.

She then stopped sobbing, looked into my eyes and said,

"I'm Grace"

My eyes widened as I look in the sky.

"The God above really loves me, He give me Grace"

A minute ago I'm about to become one with the sea, but now I decided to......... to be continue, lol

follow nyu ko sa wattpad para sipagin ako ituluy to. hahahaha