Nervous

The thoughts kept running through my head what if he doesn't like me back.
The tears kept falling from my eyes.
"Fuck" I muttered not knowing what to do. keep walking or go back to the mansion.

I walked in the direction of the mansion. I'm gonna have to tell him I thought I want him to know.

Jeffs point of view

I got out of the shower and put on some sweatpants and a shirt before laying in my bed. I made a disgusted face as I heard moans coming all from the house. even smiles gay and he's a dog!
But he can turn into a human.

I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was in a deep dark sleep.

3rd persons point of view

The little elf stood outside of their room (Jeff and Ben share a room)
His heart beating like crazy. in his mind he had second thoughts about telling him. but he has to be tough and brave.

Bens point of view

I opened up the door my heart beating like crazy and I was shaking really bad.
The room was completely dark execpt for the moon light shining down through the window.

Jeff was laying in the bed sleeping as quiet as a baby. a small smile came across my face. Maybe that won't be so bad i thought.

I walked over to him. my heart beating faster now. I poked him in the side.
"Whaa oh hi ben" he said giving me a hug. I completely froze the only thing I focused on

Was his scent and warmth. he pulled away. "Jeff I need to talk to you" I said shaking really bad. "what" he said with a caring smile

I blushed so bad but because of the dark he couldn't see. thank you dark.
I took a deep breath before saying
"Jeff I have a huge crush on you and I always have." I said it so fast I could barely hear myself.

He just froze he didn't move at all.
And I could see in his eyes the rage.
I knew I shouldn't have told him I thought the tears coming back into my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haiiiiii everybody thanks for reading it really means a lot can this book get up to 100 reads Let's try it That's all I have to say byeeee~ben_woods

Published 2-15-15