Queenly Goodbye

A-chan!

That will be the last one of this short collection on Queen, I enjoyed writing fanfics on them like really have you seen some of the chapters it's like 2000+ to almost 4000 in word count and it's blowing my mind every time I do want to edit it. I'm thankful for all of you in supporting this one shot collection, I didn't do the BoRhap cast sadly but still I did have creative ideas in writing and it's what made it fun.

Spread, vote and suggest this book to some of your friends that you've got into Queen, don't forget to check out my other books as well as to follow me.
Good luck and stay safe everyone, I love y'all~

~♥

Check out my other works:

Hey Girl What You Do
-Tanaka Fanfiction
'A book focusing not just on development of the characters but as well as the readers, features: small japanese lessons, my art and ofcourse Haikyuu'

She's The Devil In Disguise
'Gorillaz x reader AU on their current time, if you lots are a fan of them then go read it but if not do suggest it to a friend who is- or! or... If you want to be in the fandom just go ahead and check it out when you have the time, yeah?'

Go ahead and check them on my account here on Wattpad, I have a few more old written things there. I also post there when I won't upload, see you~