1.Brian May

"Student-Manager"

Your POV

"It was a hard on to get and I'm guessing it'll be much harder than that now."

I pointed out after Mr. Jim Beach has took me in as his student, he laughs at me sighing. "I might be older than those lads but I won't let them bully you. Just take care, they seem to be pretty sarcastic but they're good people to say the least." He puts a hand to my right shoulder as I nod. Smiling to him as people pass by us, greeting him as they do. "Now let's get on with the show, shall we? The blokes usually isn't here yet-" We began to walk to the end of the hallway, a door opening to the studio recording before the big studio stage filled with things. A room inside a room to be specific, six people waiting for us by the stage and couches in the bigger side. "I am once again warning you, don't take them oh too seriously. I'm sorry in advance." Mr. Beach's voice echoes by my two ears as my sight only focused on three guys looking at me like I was needed to be dead. "Y/N?" I whip my head towards Mr. Beach by the open second door, I nod and smiled in a shaking way. I entered first and Mr. Beach followed, walking by me as a hand behind my back to ease me.

"If you lots aren't gonna stop the stare, I will take Mary out with me." Freddie as I know suddenly perk up to look at their manager than I, less eyes to look at me. I gulped down little to no frustration as I could, one the good side I noticed John. The man older than me by a month which only laughed as he holds the girl closer to him in the couch, I smiled towards them as they smiled back at me, nodding in the process.

After I stood there looking either at the many beautiful guitars or the ground while they chit-chat I was told to introduce myself. "Good morning everyone-" I started off but only got a whispering note from Roger that it's already evening, I sweat drop. "-I'm Y/N, I study business management and do ballet as well." I finished off the first sentence with a disturbing note from Brian about how does this relate to that, I wiped my sweaty palms down my wine colored skirt. "I aspire to handle such amazing and talented people such as Mr. Beach has done to Queen, I am here to go under as his student. Nice to meet you all!" I stiffly said, hand gripping my skirt lightly as I kept the papers by me other hand. "You got me in the Ballet, Ms. L/N... I hope you do well!" Mr. Mercury giggles lightly as the blonde girl beside him lightly hits him only to smile and nod at me. The other two looked pissed at me still, I smile to them nervously. "I hope you enjoy your time here, don't worry about those two. They're being kids because of them growing old." John laughs lightly as the girl beside him giggles, I giggle back as Mr. Jim wipes his face with his palm.

"Oh, fuck off Deaky." The tall man, I believe is Brian swore. Really rough which I was big eyed for, Roger on the other hand smirked at my reaction. "Let's go record." Roger shook his head as I saw him smirking at me, they all got on their stand except for John who already had his bass by the wall.

"Y/N, let's go over here. This is Mary and Veronica. Girls, this is Y/N." I wave off and smiled as they did as well, Veronica offered me a seat between her and Mary as John payed no attention but to his guitar. "Please protect her while I do some paperwork, John?" John nods as he adjusts his guitar. "Ofcourse Miami." Earning a relieved sigh from Mr.Beach, but- Miami? I grew confused but Mary explained to me while whispering. "We got her Jim, go ahead and work." Veronica smiles and gestures my boss to go to his office. "You do your side of the work, okay? I can't let you not do your other work." I nod while smiling softly, he smiled back and got out to the door in this room, not the door we came in on. "We should whisper more than we could talk loudly, the boys tend to be annoyed more with outside forces when they do songs." Veronica whispers, drifting away from John's side to face us in a little circle. I drop down lightly to the floor, my paperwork in the coffee table. "They act like wild beast, much like aliens when they fight. So childish." Mary laughs after her words, both drifting closer to the couch beside my body by the floor. I got a pillow from the couch for my stomach, I opened my small bag and got out my pens. "You got many pens." Veronica woahs as I look back at them, smiling shyly. "Colorful ones too. Fred!" Mary whispers loudly interrupting Mr.Mercury's voice warm up, the lad looks down front the mic and stage.