Prologue

"Mewther? Sounds like a silly name for someone." A young pichu giggled. The Pikachu sighed. "Pika, not all names have to match." Richie, the pikachu replied. Pika was a young blonde pichu, with a weird malish tail. "But, Richie, it really does sound funny." The pichu stated. Richie knew Pika was right, and it was funny. "You're right, but you shouldn't really laugh about it." The pikachu rolled her eyes. Before Pika could add another word, Ms. Jolt came in the room.

"Richie, darling, you're parents are waiting." Ms. Jolt, a jolteon, said. "Alright, I'll be there, in just a minute." The pikachu replied quickly. M. Jolt nodded, and left the room. The pichu was confused. "Waiting?" The pichu asked. The pikachu started to sigh. "I had Pokesquad duties tonight.." Richie groaned. "Cool!" The pichu gasped. The pikachu thought about something for a moment. "Richie?" Pika asked. "Right, I should get going then.. See you tomorrow, Pika." Richie bade, leaving the room. "See ya' Richie!" Pika smiled, tucking herself at her blanket.

================================================

"Mom?" Pika asked, as she peeked through the bushes. Ms. Chu, her mom wasn't there. The two were just going on a small adventure through the forest, when they got separated. Suddenly, a Noivern and a Galvantula appeared. Pika felt terrified, so she rushed away from them. They chased her to the darker part of the forest. She was cornered at a rocky cave. The two pokemon approached her, when......

TO BE CONTINUED........