Return of Love

When trippy was lost in his thoughts, rain disturbs him and re-gains his consciousness and start looking for shelter.
Suddenly he step into a car where a girl was sitting in a driver seat.
He peeps into the adjacent seat and then thank her for given shelter.
To his sudden surprise, she was Raveena!

For some moments, they got lost into each other's eyes recalling the wonderful moments they spent. Then strike a thunder and which became the fuel to the fire in trippy's eyes.

In astonished tone,he asked "What are you doing here ???
You must be in Banglore right ?? (Sarcastically)

Raveena replied in a polite tone " I came here to meet someone"

Trippy was red with anger and haven't utter a word in reply.

Raveena started with a hustling tone.
Trippy, I know I have done a grave mistake, but please let's talk and sort it out.
I completely agree that I left and went to Banglore without even informing to you. While staying far away, I realised how much I missed you. I came here to meet you and sort the things.

Trippy was unable to believe what raveena was speaking. He was like is it a dream or something.
Trippy replied(in excitement) "I'm so glad you came Raveena. Infact even I was not over you. I wanted this to end properly even if it doesn't continues."

Raveena said "Trippy,we all make mistakes but it's important to learn from it. I learnt that I made a mistake by leaving you. Please accept me once again."

Trippy eyes were sparkling when Raveena said this. This clearly shows how much he longed for her.
Trippy said," Raveena, I never stopped you from going, all I wanted was to have a discussion. You left alone without saying to me. That's what made me sad."

Yes trippy, I realised.

Don't worry now, let's forget and start again ?? A New Chapter of love ??

Yeah!!!! I'm so glad Trippy that you have accepted me.

After the long talks of confessions and truths, they both decided to give it another shot, but this time it's long distance.

Deepika is filled with melancholy just like the dark clouds with water.
The words of her being stubborn was constantly ringing in her ears. She couldn't control her tears anymore and allowed them to flow.
For the first time, deepika was emotional. She realised how rude she was to karan, and despite that karan was being polite and showing love. This made Deepika feel even more terrible.
She was travelling in the past of their moments. She can find only scolding and he was only loving. She have decided not to lose such a man!
With the tears, she drove to karan. Hugged him and cried whole heartedly. Karan was amazed to see the soft side of deepika and Karan couldn't see her like this.
He wiped her tears and asked her to calm down. Gave her a bottle of water to drink.
Now she normal back to senses. Karan now asked deepika "What happened? Why are you crying ?"

Deepika narrated the whole incident and apologized to karan, proposed him and asked him to stay.
Karan was more than happy and said yes with enthusiasm.

Everyone heading to their favourite bunk stop. Bagga and naira were seen already cracking jokes. They were filled with joy and laughter. On seeing raveena and trippy, both were jaw dropped. Adding to their astonishment, they also saw deepika and Karan together.
They narrated their stories and everyone was happy on their return of love.