S'mores ⚠️nsfw⚠️

Contains mature topics lol

-------

“Is everyone put to bed?” Norman asked as Emma came over to the crackling camp fire, the warm glow dancing shadows across her fiery hair. Emma grinned, giving him a huge thumbs up as she slumped down on the other half of the log bench, stretching out her legs and being mindful of the stone ring around the fire.

“Yup! All the campers are accounted for, and the other counselors are keeping watch,” she explained, cheery and light hearted as she gazed at her best friend, the night crisp and starry overhead. Norman leaned against her, their shoulders rubbing together in a style of hug only they understood.

“The marshmallows will be done soon. Are you going to your tent afterwards?” he asked her, a twinge of hopeless dismay in his voice. Emma turned her face into his soft hair, her giggle ghosting over his reddened ear.

“Why, trying to get rid of me so soon? Did you already pitch a tent without me?” She purred for him, Norman slow to register the comment. He flinched a little, glancing at her with a nervous smile as he turned their roasting sticks over to the other side.

“Emma, you can’t just suggest something like that,” he chastised her under his breath, not that she minded. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pressing even closer.

“Yeah, but why not? Everyone’s already asleep. And maybe,” she puckered her lips somewhere between a smirk and a pout, a Cheshire cat confidence about her. “Maybe, I want s’more.”

“I can give you s’mores, but we’ll get caught if I give you some more,” Norman hissed, his pale cheeks rosy with flustered embarrassment. But even with all his protests and puffery, he stayed snuggled up in her arms, cuddled against her beside the fire.

“We didn’t get caught this morning,” she reminded him, kissing his cheek with a soft whine low in her throat. “Or yesterday. Or the day before that. I can’t help it! I love having white gooey deliciousness!”

Norman gave her an incredulous look over her stretched innuendo, but Emma’s charming expression was not one he had the strength to fight against. “We are still talking about marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers, right?” He quipped, and this time Emma sulked and let go of him.

“White stuff sandwiched between crackers, sure, but I prefer it stuffed between my thighs, all sticky and-“ she started, cut off by Norman’s panicked hands clapping over her mouth. She looked surprised for a moment, but for only a moment, and even with his hands covering her mouth he could tell she was smirking at him. She started talking again, then stopped and waited until he moved his hands. “Come on, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase? I’ve been thinking about you all day...”

“You don’t have to whine, Emma,” Norman smiled softly at her, catching her by the mouth for a short peck of a kiss. “You know I can’t resist you. But let’s at least try to be more subtle when we’re out?” He urged her.

“Yeah, someone could overhear you two,” Ray’s voice made them both jump, the two hurriedly separating. Norman almost knocked over the sticks as he jolted, just barely able to catch them in time. They both stared at him, their mutual best friend giving them a flat and disinterested look. He scanned their faces, and then finally smirked. “What? Don’t forget I’m one of the staff this year too. I’ll tell anyone who asks that you went to the town for more supplies, so make it quick. But I guess that wouldn’t be a problem for you, huh, Norman?”

Norman winced and blushed, Emma giving them both a nervous and embarrassed chuckle. “Thanks. Come on, we can eat them on our way,” she smiled, giving Ray a passing wink as she collected their marshmallow sandwiches and then her boyfriend, happily stumbling off into the tranquil campsite woods.

----
Thank you for reading <3
*I do not own anything*
Writer: valorikei