What Mommy Doesn't Know

Thank you so much @CallMeNat_al_ie this is dedicated to you.

It's been about two years since I last been home and seen my parents I was at college and then went abroad for the summer and next school year. Growing up I was always a daddy's girl. My mom always worked and never had time for me, never came to any of my concerts or presentations but that's ok because my daddy was there at every one. To be completely honest I have always had a little crush on my dad, my parents had me when they were only 18 so my daddy was always stared at when he came to my school events or college. I've slept with quite a few guys but none of them am have ever compared to my daddy. I have to admit the first time I fingered myself I was thinking about my dad, oh who am I kidding every time I think of him.

I got home last week and shocker I haven't seen my mother yet but my dad and I have been spending time together after he finishes at the office almost every day. It's only noon now so I'm home alone. Feeling like I'm too pale I go outside to tan in my new skimpy bikini it's four triangles of material that if I got even slightly turned on everyone would be able to see.

I start thinking about my daddy's thick fingers and big cock. I feel my pussy getting wet just imagine him. My fingers slowly move down my body until it reaches my bathing suit bottoms. I slip my hand in and find my clit hard and throbbing already, I start pinching it and rubbing around it. then easing one finger in then thrusting it into myself hard and fast. My other hand playing with my clit, when I get really close my back arched of the lounger and I scream for my daddy. Come hard all over my hand I bring it up to taste myself with my eyes closed. I open them quickly when I feel a tongue on my wet throbbing clit.