How I Stared

Hello my name is Valerie Renee Yeary. I never really liked my name nor did i want to keep it but until im 18 I'll keep my name.

I was born April 25 2001 im thirteen years old obviously unless you not a super calculator.  I live with my mom and dad and sister Melody you'll be hearing a lot about her. So anyways I am born in raised in Texas and ive never really been to serious about my life whe i was young i didnt really care about anything.  I was only really friends with guys when i was in elimentary school. The only thing i cared about was music. I always had a passion for music i started out playing the drums which now that I think about it all i really did was band on a hollowed out peice of cheap wood. No one really nows this but i was bullyed in elimentary but it seemed like just kids being  kids so i never fought back. Through the years the bullying stoped and i actually had friends who wernt guys. Everything was all good so far in my life and there were no worries.  Fith grade i got a hamster named it chipy which is a really bland pet name but totally worth it. Chipy bit me a lot but i surpassed the memory of it. At this point in my life i was about to move schools and end up in middle school. So when the day came i dreaded it from the start.