Down Right Not Fair

The summer before middle school my cousin started to live with us which was awesome because that means no boring sleepovers.  We all hung out with my aunt on summers be cause she was about a year or two older than my sister and cousin.  We always had so much fun. One day me, my sister and cousin were hanging out it was a sunday afternoon that exact morning we had gotten ice cream from the ice cream truck that comes by ever two weeks or so. I was going to clean my hamsters cage when i noticed it was not looking to sweel. I remembered it had been a few weeks since it had been acting so tired. At this point i knew it was going to die.  I knew it all this time but i didnt want to believe it. That night i cryed myself to sleep with my sister playing "ghost of you" by selena gomez. I suggest you lisen to the song before you judge because damn its about death. That morning i check chipys cage and there laying frozen eyes closed was the dead hamster i had come to love. I balled my eyes out and barried the little thing in the park near my apartment. That was something very painful and after the barriel the show "fish hooks" had played on the TV only me reading the screen that had the title of the episode had read "hamster love" i told my sisyer to change the channel before i cryed they had asked why but it was too late and the cartoon fish Milo talked to the superstar hamster pamila. They i meditly changed the channel after they figured it out.