|°Debatable°|

Just a heads up, ur real dw. :)

Words: 469
--------------------------------
                  XD and George danced around and laughed. Their favorite songs blasting inside George's mushroom house. XD did some 90 moves and George spun around with the biggest smile on his face. He had been so happy these days he hung out with XD.

He has been the happiest he had ever been.

Having a replacement best friend for the time his actual best friend was gone.

Music stopped.

The playlist has ended.

XD stopped dancing and George picked up the music player. "Shall we create another playlist to dance to?", George looked up a XD who was standing in the same place he had settled in when he stopped dancing.
"No no, i...I think its time for me to go."

"Oh well thats alright! I had fun hanging out with you X-"

"George. Im not him."

"....He promised."

"Doesnt mean you can go and replace me with him. You still care for him deeply. I know you do."

"Hes not here. He broke our promise."

"George I told you before. The promise your lover has made to you shall not be broken. For if he truly loves you. He wouldn't lie nor brake a sacred promise."

"AND I TOLD YOU BEFORE WE ARENT LOVERS."

"That is for the universe to decide what love relationship you two have."

"Your just talking now. Always repeating the same thing...."

Everything went silent. George held on to the music player, hands balled into hard fists.

"George I-"

"I SAID GO ALREADY, WHY WONT U LISTEN?!", He threw the music player, and it went right through XD. The music player slammed against the wall shattering and electrical pieced going everywhere.
.
.
.
.
"Why'd that go through you?.."

"Because George. In this universe i'm not real. You've been dreaming for a long time. Its about time you wake up. We'll meet soon though."

"I dont-"
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
George woke up in his bed. Alarm block still beeping that annoying beep. His bed and clothes covered in cold sweat.
What the hell was that. Was that a nightmare? Or..A dream?..
.
I enjoyed it. Yet i still woke up afraid..
.
.
.
What ever it's debatable..
George turned off his alarm and walked out of bed. Downstairs.. Where the broken music player laid.. Same place it had shattered. Foot prints on the hard wood floor exactly where they had danced. George was confused. If it was a dream, why are the effects playing out in real life?..
George hurried upstairs. And there he saw it..A flower.. He checked the time.

10:37

George grabbed the flower. Debating wether if he should go know, knowing absolutely nothing. Or try to figure out what happened.. And know at least, a bit of information by the time he got there....
.
.
.