Her name was Aunna

Her name.  It was Aunna.  She hung herself from the low treebranch at Mocking Jay Park.  She was my Bestfriend. 

It was Tommy that found her.  He was broke.  Still is. We all were. 

        No one could believe she would ever do such a thing.  Never.  She was genually happy . Aunna was ALWAYS smiling.  She could make the devil smile.  At his worst times.

         It hasnt been that long since the incident.  A few months.  I havent lived since then either.  Im not sure Ill ever get over it. 

       She was so beautiful too.  Light brown hair,  blue eyes,  short but a nicely proportioned body.  Great personality too.  She was so cray. She always brought the real you out. 

       "Are you ever going to speak to me again? "  It was Cecilia.  Tommys ex.  They dated for awhile,  but Tommy broke it off after he found Aunna swaying in that dreadful tree.

       "You know I love you Cecilia but I have too much right now. " Explained Tommy

      " It was 11 fucking months back. You guys weren't even that close. "

     " Have you ever found your friend strung up in a tree? !"

    "Well…uhh… no. "

     " Then leave me the fuck alone about it.  I cant be with you right now. " I was eaves dropping.