Chapter 3

Micaì

Today is Sunday and like usual we are scheduled to dance and plus I am doing a solo dance today.

I was getting dressed so I did the usual which I fo every Sunday and then I packed my dance bag.

Their dance attire

Their dance attire

Once my shoes and my other items were in the bag I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

*****

At church

I was in the dance room putting my tunic on and I grabbed the flags and scarves and walked out the dance room carrying them in the sanctuary.

Then I went back in the dance room everyone was here so we all gathered in a circle.

" Our God and father we thank you for waking us up this morning we asked that you bless us as we prepare to dance to your honor and glory God lead us through out the service in your most precious name amen " I said.

We danced to praise and worship with the flags first then we switched the flags out for the scarves but I danced freely to the music.

Then the welcome was done followed by the prayer after that the scripture reading was done by Taysia then the solo.

After I did my solo Alexa and I got in stance to.do our duet so we got ready as they got the music ready.

After we did our duet dance we got a round of applause mom and Goddie hugged us we were now on to worship through giving.

I went to my dad and got.the offering and my Godfather prayed and then the entire church placed the offering in the basket.

We got up to do our next dance with everyone so this will have the entire church moving.

*Imagine the girls who are first going u.the alter are the other dancers and Micaì ans Alexa  are the ones who lead the dance. *

After we dance Bishop went up and preached then we did the closing song then after church was done I grabbed the flags and scarves and walked out church and went in the dance room.

I packed up my bag I took my tunic off putting my sweater on and I took my dance shoes off putting my slides on.

I placed the tunic and my shoes in my bag and zipped up and grabbed it and I walked out the dance room dad was waiting for me and he hugged me and we walked out the church  together.

We ate Sunday dinner and I ended up studying some more and plus I did all my homework I didn't finish.

******

The next day

Today was another school day so I got out of bed and made it up then ai went in my bathroom and did my usual hygiene.

After I did that I slipped on my underwear then my singlet and shorts along with my socks I grabbed my skirt slipping it on.

I did my hair in two space buns and I  slicked my edges down.

Micaì hair

Micaì hair

Once I was dressed I packed my bag and I grabbed my phone and went downstairs good thing my history project wasn't due until two weeks.

I walked downstairs and went in the kitchen where dad was he placed my breakfast in front of me with a glass of apple juice.

I ate my breakfast and drank my juice then I washed my dishes and sat back down dad took up the others food and placed them in the oven to stay warm.

Me: Good morning mommy 💖

Mommy🇧🇸💙💙: Good morning babygirl 😘

I went to school and I went to all.mt classes I did every quiz for today then we had lunch then last period and school was over I quickly went to my locker and grabbed what I needed and closed it quickly going outside.

Dad had just pulled up so Braden and I got in the car and dad pulled off and we went straight home I went upstairs and got started on my homework and everything then I got started on my project.

**********

Quick update

Usual sunday followed by school the next day

Comment and vote

Bye my beauties

RayeSimone