Chapter 2

Alaura's POV***

I woke up to the sound of my room door locking  .when I opened my eyes I saw Mitch my best friend Ava father starting to unbutton his shirt ."what are you doing?" I ask "oh u know what I'm going to do" he replied. Realizing what he as saying I pulled my gun from under my pillow and hit him with it in the Head with it.

After he collapsed I panicked so I ran into my closet changed quickly and took a small bag with a few clothes . After packing my bag a heard him grunt so I took the bag and my phone then left the room running straight to the front door, as soon as I twisted the door nob i felt his hand grab me so I elbowed him then kicked him in his nuts "you bitch !"he shouted coming towards me. In fear of him hurting me I grabbed a vase and broke it in his head .

With that I ran outside calling the guards to open the gate for me. After running for some time I heard loud music playing,now realizing their was a bar in front of me I ran inside.

Sitting on a stool and placing my bag next to me I called out to the bartender,"hi how may I help you?" He said plastering a huge smile across his face,"I want your strongest drink here please" I say sighing afterwards, nodding his head he turn around to go get my drink.

"Isnt it past your bedtime amour[love]I heard a voice saying.

When I looked up I was shocked in front of me was a handsome,tall man which had nicely trimmed jet black hair,hazel eyes and a jaw line so sharp it could cut through skin in a all black suit.

"Done starring?"he said with a smirk bringing me back to reality.

"Here's your drink" the bartender said

"Thanks" I said not removing my gaze from the uncontrollably attractive man 

"What's your name princess?"he asked

"A-Alana Alaura Larsson" I said stammering

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl"he said as i nervously blush

"T-thanks?"I said trying to control myself

He simply nodded then drank the drink I ordered earlier placing the glass on the counter."heyyyyyy!!! I was going to drink that"I shouted.

"Do you want a ride home?" He asked?

"No thanks I'll take a cab",i replied. The truth is I had my own driver but since Ava's dad tried to touch me again and I didn't want to call my driver because Mitch might ask where he dropped me off and I don't want him finding me . He needed me I was stronger than everyone in that house but  I didn't want to badly injure or kill him so I ran away because it was better for the both of us cause if i stayed and he tried anything I would have killed him and spared him no mercy.

"No I insist plus I drank ur drink and it's already 3 in the morning it's the least I could do sweetheart"he said smirking with a wink after

After thinking for a while I agreed"take me to the nearest hotel please" and with that  we when outside then entered his car and he drove off.

The whole ride I starred at the window thinking about the first time mitch tried to touch me that day Ava's mom begged him to leave me alone and he did....after almost beating her to death. I didn't even notice the vehicle coming to a stop the man open the door for me and I walked out thanking him "no prob" he said walking me to the entrance

•hey guys so this is my first story and j really don't know what to say but I hope u like it I will be posting as frequently possible if their are and mistakes feel free to comment I will be add some Spanish words in this but I don't understand it so I will be using Google translate and we all know it has many mistakes so again feel free to point out my mistakes also comment ur thought on the story so far .

Until the next chapter

Love Alaura🥰•