Moving? Mornings?

It wasn't Dan's fault that he was going into tenth grade and still hadn't had a boyfriend or girlfriend, he just wasn't very sociable. It wasn't that he didn't like all people, just it seemed everyone at his school was either all about drama and looks or a total asshole. So when he started tenth he thought it would be like all the other years, just try to get through it without all the drama, and minimum contact with people. Besides Mrs. Harvelle, she was his English teacher and they got kinda close over the past few years. Dan could trust her with anything, he almost always went to her instead of Mrs.Collins, the school counselor.
< Dan's P.O.V >
*beep* *beep* *beep*
Ughh what the hell is that? Shit it's my alarm. Maybe I should just stay home today, my head is pounding and I feel noxious. One, Two, Three, Go... Right then I jumped out of bed and changed in black skinny jeans with my black belt, that to be honest looked like it didn't work, and my black shirt with a white circle in the middle of it. Then I plugged in my straightener while I put toothpaste on my toothbrush. After I brushed my teeth and did my hair I was ready to face the day!:/
<Phil's P.O.V>
I'm really excited about going to a new school! I'm just not so sure how it'll go if they find out like the last school did..
We get here 2 days before school starts. It's not really enough time to settle in but we made do with it. So, the first 2 days we just spent unpacking and getting ready with school.
It's the morning of my first day of tenth grade!:/ I kind of do want to miss today but I'll get more attention if I miss the first day and then come the second, plus Avery wanted me to walk her to school at least on the first day. I feel bad for her, she misses our old home and it's all my fault we left. So, yeah I got up and ready because I'm not going to be an asshole to my little sister who has done nothing wrong. I got up threw on a black pair of skinny jeans with a blue and black plaid shirt, straightened my hair and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "But Muuuuuummm, why can't I get my second ear hole pierced?" I heard Avery wine as I got into the kitchen. "Because honey, it's money we don't have right now." Which I knew was a total lie, but it got a 8 year old off my moms back so I didn't say anything.