Not Real

Darkness falls as you sit quietly in your room searching facts about your idol and crush Kwon Ji Yong or rather G-Dragon. You come to a page ...

Facts. 

His real name is Kwon Ji Yong....

And so on you read the rest to your surprise the last few facts are his Twitter and Instagram accounts. You already knew about that but what really caught your eye was his Skype. "This has to be some joke". You shake your head but write it down anyway. You decide trying it now would just make your spirits fall. You were very curious. Would it work?

Now you've tried attracting his attention towards you by posting interesting things and sending him letters. He does love all his fans and tries to answer back but not one thing you've sent ever got a reply. You always thought meeting him was impossible. Living in America is hard because kpop's only come once or twice. The few times he came you missed them.

So what you may not be the biggest fan to others. Most fans have tracked him down and knows everything and maybe collects his dirty underwear or used things like tooth brushes and napkins. They also have 20 posters of the attractive man. But not you, you were different.

You've seen that in interviews he want's girls that like him for his music and personality. You adored his personality he was always happy and focused. Always confident and loving. What you figuerd that being close to him through the internet would make you much much more confident.

No one likes a none confident person. You need to be more happy with yourself.

 Logging into your skype account on your lap top as it sits nice and cozy on your lap. You type in his email for the conversation app and begin to wait until some one picks up. It turns from Connectingto Calling.   Some  one's going to pick up someone will who is it?

Next thing you know a clear picture of the very man you laid eyes one lays staring at his screen intently. He must be on his phone to be laying down like that.

His dyed blond hair rests on the light plush white pillow flowing onto the comfy surface. He smiles looking directly at your eyes. His fair skin shining a bit.

Light pink dusts your cheeks. "I- umm Hello. I didn't think this was possible... that and if this was real you wouldn't pick up". He nods his head understanding most of your English and tries speaking back. "I;m sorry. I haven't got to your letters. I been busy" He says almost getting a full proper English sentence.

You smile. "So you got them...Thank you for picking up". You smile shyly. "Also" he says "I wanted to keep in touch. Your different from my other fans". he says in perfect English this time. You answer with a slight nod "I'd love to". He smiles/smirks. "Perfect"t he says as he writes something down on a paper. His cell number and his texting number.

After that his waves slightly and ends he video after you've written down the numbers. Smiling to yourself as you fangirl blushing like mad. Now I'm not gonna be like those other fangirls and post everything that happened or his numbers he wouldn't trust me anymore and whats the point in that. This is a once in a life time opportunity.