[8] Issac Lahey

Book- Teen Wolf Gif Series
Word Count- 336

Book- Teen Wolf Gif Series Word Count- 336

Isaac when he told you he kissed Allison. It was you and Isaac one year anniversary and you wanted to go all out. So you decided to drive out of town and go to the beach. You had set everything up in the trunk of your new car and was on you way to pick up Isaac. When you picked him up, you tried to make small talk but how Isaac responded always seemed weird.

When you guys finally made it you had immediately got started in setting everything up. While you was doing that you realized you was doing it by yourself. You looked at Isaac worried and said " What's wrong babe?" He looked at you with those sad eyes, the eyes you fell in love with. " I- I kissed Allison. It didn't mean anything I swear. You was talking to this boy/girl and I was getting hella jealous over nothing so Allison kissed me to take my mind off it. Babe say something I'm sorry."

You just couldn't move or speak. The person that has been through hell and back with you cheated on you. All you could think about was the scandal your dad had with his young, hot, pretty, now pregnant secretary. You wasn't going to live through that again. "Leave just leave." You say heart broken. " Babe I-" Isaac started but you cut him off because you was not in a mood for his BS. "Leave or I swear to god I'll kill you here and now." You say eyes turning a bright yellow.

Isaac stepped back with his arms stretched out in front of him (gif above). He soon moved back towards the road with his head down looking at the sand. When he finally left completely you started crying and you couldn't stop. "He just left" you thought "He left me alone .... again"

A/N

I'm thinking of making a part 2 or something but that's up to you guys ❤️💜