Chapter 6

Andy's POV:

Well sadly today is Sunday. I sighed. I don't wanna go back to that hell hole of a house! I wanna stay here, where I feel wanted and loved not having whiskey bottles thrown at me and, having profanities screamed at me by my own parents! Why can't  they just except the fact that their son is gay, I mean come on it's been 2 years and it's not like I have changed as a person since I came out! After saying goodbye to Chris and leaving my heart shattered. I know I'll see him tomorrow at school but it still hurts leaving him and going home. When I got in the door all I heard was screaming and feel something hit and shatter on my chest with so much force I couldn't breathe. "Where the hell have you been you little fag!" My mother spat in my face.

"I stayed at a friends house  for a little, that's all." I muttered trying to retain my breath. "bullshit Andrew you don't have any friends, you never did and you sure as hell don't now!" She yelled. "That's it! I am 18 fucking years old, I'm tired of this bullshit! I'm leaving mother! To a place where you and dad cant hurt me! And if you ever come near me the police will get involve resulting in you two handcuffs and shoved in a car! I yelled back sternly, hell i surprised myself.  "You aren't going anywhere you're mine and I forbid you to leave no matter how much I don't want you here! Go to you room." she said with a smirk.

I did and packed myself quietly and texted Chris to come pick me up, that it was important. He was outside my house 10 minutes later. I threw my suite case out the window and climbed out it. not looking back at the house full of horrid memories that occurred. "Hey babe, whats wrong? and why do you have a suite case?" he asked worried. "Do you mind if I stay with you till I get a place of my own?" I asked nervously tear stains on my cheeks. 'Of course but, you are staying with me for good, no where else without me around I'm scared you'll get hurt." He said sternly but also caring."Okay as long as you don't mind." I said quietly. "What did she do to you Andy and don't try to lie to me." he said worried. "she through A whiskey bottle at me and it hit my chest really hard." I said not making eye contact.

"Show me." He said, "Okay..." I lifted my shirt and revealed a huge purple and blue bruise on my chest. Chris gasped, "Andy why the fuck did she do this to you?" he asked.

"She was mad that I was gone and I told her since I was 18 I'm moving out so her and dad couldn't hurt me." by now I was in full on break down mode. "It's okay Andy it's not your fault, it's those asshole's faults for not excepting you and hurting you like this." he said in a loving, caring way, "Thank you for helping me Chris. I love you." I said and gently hugged him ignoring the pain in my chest. "I love you to , and don't you ever forget it or think I don't." he said hugging back protectively but gently as well.