Breath.

And here I am, seeing as my mind it crushes. Fluids happening for my cheeks. My skin this flood of spots, brands ... recollections that alone do that my mind twists. Quite done pixels, my hair this one wetted, the sky this dark and the Sun at the end of the street. I support of my breath and attempt to stop. On having done it, I see that the Sun resounds my face and reflects and hits with my eyes. On having put my arm face, to cover the brilliant light. I realized, that the whole street was empty.The wind and small granites of land, they were rubbing my skin with the wind. On having walked mas rapidly ahead, a little I push myself backward. And they were they. They were pulling me with ropes. And pushing me backward ... towards them. I was pushing strongly ahead. But the ropes, make that my arms were imprisoning. But have a moment in which everything stopped, on having turned the look backward .. I saw since they were transforming in stones .. and sharp-pointed, as if they were prongs, but of luminous metal. One gives up the ropes. One fixes opposite, that the light, it was to escaping of the place, segui running increasingly rapidly ahead. To almost to come, I shock myself with a few drops of water but this time, they were not blue .. they were violets .. and increasingly they were cooling in your hand...                                                                                                                                         Start to raining..On having come ultimately, of the street, I detained rapidly, receipt a surprise .. called precipice .. notice to stopping seconds before falling down. Look backward and quite obscure more, and the breeze was accumulating .. everything stopped, when a persons' couple .. they went out, had a gas masks, and white suits. And with red weapon. Whenever it was blinking..i was thinking as if they were running more rapidly .. on having noticed, that were stopped to a few centimeters of me... Look and I gave 3 winkings towards the sky, key another drop.. They were approaching, I gave 4 steps backward. Take the jacket from me .. I gave a step .. it was in the top of the whole street, other step and I fell down. All of the smoke just in my mind.