The Party Next Door.

Tears filled my eyes as family and friends I haven't seen in years stood in front of me. I barely even remembered all of them.

After greeting everyone, Aunt Nita brought me to the living room where gifts were spread all over the place.

"This is all for me?" I asked, in shock. I never knew so many people cared for me.

"Of course baby. We can't have you come home to no clothes, and phone and all that stuff waiting for you." Aunt Nita said.

"And don't worry sweetie, we made sure all the youngins went and got all your clothes so you're in style." I smiled.

"Thank you all so much, I couldn't have asked for anything better."

"No problem honey, now go upstairs and take a shower, I'll have Tiffany lay on outfit on the bed for you." I nodded and thanked everyone again.

When I got upstairs to my room, I stood in front of the mirror and smiled. I couldn't believe I was finally free, and my life seemed like it was going to get back on track.

I began to undress as I watched myself in the mirror. I haven't really seen what my body looked like now that I was fully developed. My breasts were a nice full size, I'd say about a D cup. My caramel skin looked rough and dry, but that's nothing a little lotion couldn't fix.

I turned around and examined my plump, round ass and smiled. I've always had a butt, but it fits me better now.

I grabbed a towel and wash cloth out of the bathroom that was connected to my room and turned the shower on as hot as it could go. I was beyond tired of the hot water running out at the jail, and I couldn't wait for the steamy water to hit me. I stepped into the shower and stood under the water, allowing my body and hair to get nice and wet. After shampooing and conditioning my hair i lathered my body with soap and began to shave everywhere. I then began to wash my body with soap and rinse off.

My hands began roaming around my body, as I felt a sensation I haven't experienced in a while. I used to be involved with a girl from jail, and we had sex whenever we could, but she's been let out for over a year now, and I haven't done anything since.

I started to massage my nipples as the hot water trickled down my body. A moan escaped my lips as one hand made its way down to my already wet clit and began to massage it, and the other continued to play with my nipple.

I bit down on my lip, so my moans were kept to a minimum but it didn't seem to help as my hands went to work. I pumped two fingers inside of my tight pussy as I gripped onto the walls of the shower, moaning in ecstasy.

Two knocks at the door got my attention as I quickly slid my fingers out and sighed in aggravation.

"Uh.. yeah?" I asked.

"Um, I'm sorry to interrupt. Tiffany told me to bring some clothes up to you." said an unfamiliar voice.

I blushed out of embarrassment as I poked my head from out of the shower curtain. My eyes met the most beautiful brown skinned man known to earth. He stood at about six foot two and he had nice, clean dreads up to his shoulders. He appeared to be in his late twenties to early thirties.

"It's okay.. just leave it by the sink."

He nodded and put the clothes on the counter and left the bathroom, causing me to sigh in relief.

I turned off the water and grabbed my towel, drying off.
I heard the door open once again and the now familiar voice announced announced,

"Don't hesitate to ask for help next time." I laughed.

"Don't count on it."

He chuckled and the bathroom door closed.

I stepped out of the shower and ran my fingers through my puffy, yet curly hair.

I grabbed my clothes and made my way into my room. I rubbed lotion all over my body, and put my deodorant on. I slid on my underwear and bra, then out on some black, ripped skinny jeans, an all white crop top and white sandals. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction.

I put my hair up in a ponytail then put on my necklace and earrings and made my way downstairs.

"Aw, you look so cute, baby!" Tiffany screeched.

"She looks alright.." I turned my head and met the sexy creep from the bathroom. I stared at him long and hard. Something about him looked so familiar.

"Oh, Dee, this is my boy Jahron, Jahron, this is Demaria" My cousin, Devon said.

"We've met" I smirked and turned towards tiff.

"Can you come with me to eat?" I asked. She nodded and trailed right behind me as we went to the kitchen.

The sun set hours ago, and all of the old people left. Now, it was a live ass party. All my cousins and their friends were here and we were all either drinking or smoking. Music blasted through the speakers
as I swayed side to side and sipped on Henny. Since I wasn't used to partying, I was kinda out of my comfort zone, and I didn't communicate with anyone much. Instead I just vibed to the music as I let the alcohol take over my body.

"Why you standing all here by yourself?" I turned to face Jahron. His eyes were red and low, and a sexy smirk appeared across his face.

I shrugged my shoulders and took another sip of my drink.

"I'm shy, I guess."

Jahron took a hold of my hand, "Come outside with me?" I nodded my head and let him lead the way.

We went on the back porch, which was surprisingly empty and sat down. He pulled a blunt from behind his ear and took a few hits. "How old are you?" he asked as he leaned back, allowing himself to become more comfortable.

"19" I replied as he passed the blunt to me. I placed it between my lips and inhaled deeply, causing myself to cough.

"Damn that was stronger than I expected," We laughed.

He licked his lips and looked into my eyes, then he slowly leaned in to kiss me.

When our lips met, I swear I saw sparks fly. His soft, plump lips tasted like chocolate and weed, a weird mix, but I didn't care. His tongue grazed my lips and I opened my mouth, allowing him in. Our tongues wrestled for a few minutes, then he began to kiss down to my neck. I bit down on my lip and started playing with his dreads. I haven't felt this good in a while, and my body was yearning for him. I felt weird about the situation because I know nothing about this guy besides his name.

Jahron kissed and licked around my navel before unbuttoning my pants. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, waiting for his next move.

In one swift movement, he slipped my pants and underwear off, exposing my bare pussy. Since it was night time, and the porch light was dim, I could barely see the hungry look Jahrons eyes carried before he dug into me.