~Just Got Sold~

I whimpered as Master slapped me as hard as he could. "I-Im s-sorry, M-Master..." I cried, "I DON'T CARE!!! Your fired. One day off is too much. I dont like that you had a day off because you were 'ILL'." He sighed.

"I-I could-" He cut me off, "I'm selling you to the first person who offers me another maid in exchange."

"B-But..."

"No. Go to bed. I will be sending you away tomorrow." I gasped.

"But t-thats too early!" He scoffed.

"Someone will win you in about an hour to two. D'ya know who would kill to have a maid as sexy and obedient as you? Go to bed. Now."

I nodded and ran into my room then shut the door behind me.

I-Im...sexy? O-Obedient? Is that why...those other Masters...tried to touch me?

I shook the thoughts out of my head and slipped my maid dress off. Then I took the headband off. Then the braclet things.

I never knew what these things were for? Hmmm I shall think later on...

I then started to slip my dressing gown over my head then the door burst open. It was Master.

"You've been sold. Get dressed again and then your leaving. It doesn't matter about clothes. They have plenty." I nodded.

"Quick then! They are expecting you in half an hour!" I nodded and quickly took my dressing gown off then slipped all my pink and white maid costume back on.

Master shouldn't rush me like this. Even if he wants me to undress in front of him again he always wants me to be slow...

I got my white, shiny shoes on and Master held my wrist then dragged me downstairs.

"Get in the limo they sent and be obedient and dont object if they try to touch you! Goodbye, Y/N."

I nodded, "Goodbye, Master." Then ran to the limo and hopped in.

"Whew..." I sighed as the car began to drive off.

A/N

Hi~ Im sorry if this is short. I know that this is short but oh well im going to bed~!!!! G'Night~!!!!

Words from Laito~

"Let me touch you~ Bitch-Chan~ Master will make it feel great~! Nfu~!"