Chapter 1

(Y/N's Clothes of the day^)

(Y/N's nightgown^)

I woke up from my deadly sleep. And walked to the window it was raining and thundering outside today. " Mmmmm what a lovely morning to be alive and yet feel so dead." I said. And then the window tried to behead me "ahah nice try but to slow " I said to the houses spirit dragging the w out when I said slow. I'm sorry I totally forgot to introduce myself my name is  Y/N Addams. I heard foot steps coming to my room so I climb out the window and fall backwards then Incopod catches me. Then out of no where two axes came to me and I moved away from the while they rammed into the side of the house. "Good morning my night crawlers how or you this fine morning?" I said while catching pubert.  "Aw man when are u going to fall into our traps?" Pugsely said "Well I will play with you all in a minute but we have to go to school and then after that I have to help papa train you Pugsely for the mazerka the whole family will be there" I said finally looking at Wednesday and Pugsely. " Now both of you its time to come inside and remember when you are throwing the ax if you want to hit me then you need to throw it just right so your victom can bleed their deep red blood got it." I said. "Got it" Pugsely and Wednesday said together. "Good."

(A/N- Sorry this is a very short chapter my chapters will get longer In the future but until then here you go I will be trying to post two to three chapters a day see you all next time my little love stars. )