¢нαρтєя 2 fαтє мυѕт нαтє мє

3 years after Niall's Audition

AnnaBelle's POV
I sat down at my safe place ,which is a cliff and it has a great view of the ocean & beach . I smile as i listen to the waves crash below . I pull out my best friend , its shiny, silver, and very sharp. If you guessed a razor blade you would be right, and don't try and lecture me on how it's bad , and unhealthy. Cause to be honest I could give a shit less what people think , it helps me cope with my life. I step closer to the edge of the cliff and look over to see the height of the fall. I take another step closer, to where I'm on the very edge. I decide to end all my suffering here and now. I look up and say out loud " I'm sorry that i couldn't stay strong for you Niall and sorry for pushing you away but i knew you wouldn't have gone to X-factor if I hadn't. I wish i could talk to you one last time but I know that you've forgotten about me and i know it's for the best. I'm sorry family because I've never been good enough for y'all but now you won't have to deal with me anymore." Suddenly I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and pulls me on top of them and away from the edge of the cliff. I breathe in a musky manly scent, I feel his breath on the back of my neck and he whispers " I would never forget my bestest friend, I didn't know you thought so low of me Bells. I've missed you so much but I thought you hated me so I never contacted you but I thought of you everyday for these past 3 years". I untangle myself from my ex-best friend arms and stand up. As I turn around and look into Niall's eyes , all I saw was hurt and regret. I look into his eyes then the ground and say " I'm sorry Niall but it's to late and I'm to far gone , I can't be saved ". Niall smiles sadly at me and says " I shouldn't have ever left you , and its fate that brought us back together". I laughed bitterly and reply " fate must hate me then". I then turned and ran away from the one thing that I needed most in my life.
Niall's POV
I stood there shocked as I watched her talk aloud about how she made me go to X-factor for my own good, to be honest I wouldn't have gone if I hadn't thought she hated me. When my eyes looked back up I saw her on the very edge of the cliff. My eyes started to become teary as I ran and wrapped my arm around her small waist and pulled us both to the ground and away from the cliff and whisper" I would never forget my bestest friend, i didn't know you thought so low of me belles. I've missed you so much but i thought you hated me so I never contacted you but I thought of you everyday for these past 3 years".She untangled herself from my arms and stood up quickly. I followed her and stood up then she looked into my eyes and said"I'm sorry Niall but it's to late and I'm to far gone , I can't be saved ".I smiled sadly at her and said " I shouldn't have ever left you , and its fate that brought us back together". She laughed bitterly and replied " fate must hate me then" she then turned and ran away from me. I was so shocked that it took me a minute to chase after her, I had already lost her once and I wasn't gonna lose her again no matter what. I sped up and grabbed her wrist and then turned her to face me. "Bells , I lost you once and I'm not letting you go ever again" I said in one quick breath. Bells looked up into my eyes and says " nothing is the same Niall , I can't do this again when you leave again with the band I just can't I'm sorry". I pull her to me then wrap my arms around her small waist and then I smiled and said" Bells no matter what you say I won't let you go your mine forever and always." She smiles at me and lays her head on my chest and whispers" I'm so glad your back , I wasn't gonna last much longer with out you bestie". I got teary eye when she said bestie because I wanted to be more than that . I've been in love with her for as long as I can remember. But I know she will never feel the same to her I'm just her friend/brother.

Annabelle's P.O.V
Niall grabbed my wrist and then turned me to face him . "Bells , I lost you once and I'm not letting you go ever again" he said in one quick breath. I looked up into his eyes and says " nothing is the same Niall , I can't do this again when you leave again with the band I just can't I'm sorry". Niall pulled me to him then wrap his arms around my waist and then he smiled and said" Bells no matter what you say I won't let you go your mine forever and always." I smiled at him and lay my head on his chest and whisper" I'm so glad your back , I wasn't gonna last much longer with out you bestie". Niall and I walked back together and went to Allie's house. Allie opened the door, then preceded to let us in. We all sat down on her couch.
Allie'' welcome back Niall, if you ever hurt my little Annie again I will shank you and then cut off your balls and hang you with them.'' Niall's face turned to horror as he replied" I'm glad to be back Allie, and I won't hurt Bells ever again."
Allie smiles and asks " Are you doing you're Senior year here with us? School starts Monday." Niall smiles brightly at AnnaBelle and says happily" Yes I'm so excited to see everybody." AnnaBelle says quietly " Brittany and Candi are gonna make you hate me. " Then loudly " have you got your schedule yet?" Niall says" Yes , hopefully we have most of our classes together." AnnaBelle replies" I have Government, English 4, Trig, Environment Science, Study Hall, Lunch, and teacher's Aid with Mrs. Green." Niall smiles wider and says" we have all but Last period together!! The other boys have the same except instead of trig ,Environment, and Last period with us."
3rd person P.O.V
Annabelle's Phone rings.....
AnnaBelle sees the caller I.D and it say MOM.

"yes ma'am?" Annabelle answers.

" WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ANNABELLE!!!!! GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW AND DON'T BRING ANYBODY WITH YOU!!!! Do you understand?"

AnnaBelle replies quietly"yes ma'am ".
Then she hangs up.
AnnaBelle looks at Allie and says" I have to go home , mom needs me so I'll text you later if I don't , I'll see you both Monday." AnnaBelle gets up and walks out the door to start walking home. Niall jumps up to catch up to her and yells "Bye Allie".
AnnaBelle turns to see Niall jog up to her and intertwine their fingers together. Niall says " why do you have to go home?" AnnaBelle replies" to do my chores or I'll get in trouble with Jeff ".
Niall says " oh how is everybody? Do Dani and Jeff still fight all the time?"
Annabelle says back " every body's good the twins went off to college and are loving it and mom and Jeff still fight alot".

They get up to AnnaBelle's driveway.

Annabelle says quietly" bye Nialler I'll see you Monday, text me or something if you want". Annabelle walks up the driveway and then turns and waves bye to Niall. She then goes into her house and closes the door."

Monday at School

3rd person P.O.V
Annabelle wears a long sleeve T-shirt and jeans with worn out sneakers and her bag strap on her shoulder. Niall and the boys are all wearing band tees and jeans with high tops. All their lockers are by each other the order is; Liam, Louis, Zayn , Allie, Harry, AnnaBelle, and Niall. Brittany and Candi's lockers are four down from Niall's. Niall sneaks up behind Annabelle and puts his hands over her eyes then whispers " guess who?" AnnaBelle replies back "hmmm...... its Justin Bieber".
Niall hugs her from behind and says "wrong it's your best friend". Niall then spins her around and kisses her cheek , making Annabelle blush. Candi and Brittany walks up to them.
Candi says to the boys "why do you hang with these losers ? Come hang with us popular's." Liam replies "Allie and Annabelle aren't losers they awesome and don't act like their better than everybody else. I think I speak for all of us boys when I say we don't like the "popular group" and don't want to hang with you snobs."
the boys "yeah so leave us losers alone".
Candi and Brittany huff and stomp away.
Allie says " that was so cool of you Liam , y'all are all so nice."
Niall whispers in Annie's ear" don't listen to that bitch , you aren't a loser Bells."
Annie whispers back "yes I am all I do is hold y'all back ." Annie pushes Niall away and runs down the hall with tears streaming down her face.

----------------------------------------------

нєу єνєяувσ∂у єиʝσу ѕσ fσя тнє иєχт ¢нαρтєя ι иєє∂ 2 νσтєѕ αи∂ 1 ¢σммєит :)