Nightmare (KTH) ep-14

Hi guys 😊
(So you all must be confused and one of you asked me about that too.... actually I was a lazy dog back that day😜😅 so let me tell you guys now-
As you all know jimin is a delivery boy then how he have that popular costy bike .so Jimin is well aducated he also have degree from abroad and his family is so rich they give him a company named park mention but he doesn't like that kind of life he just wants to be like normal middle class people and want to know different types of people and culture so he used to change his jobs often now he find this job and just in it ☺️ and his family love him too much specially his brother he run 2 company,s together just for him and give that Money to Jimin of course Jimin didn't wanted to take those money but his brother says if he love him he have to take them and Jimin love his brother too much and their company is in 2nd rank hope you understand now😁 )

So let's start part -14

Y/N POV

Now I am all ready sitting in the room alone having a short fake smile which is needed cz I don't want to hurt my loving ones.......
Suddenly the door opened reveling my 2 loving sisters Tzuyu and Irene Unni my eyes got teary Tzuyu come running to me with her teary eyes and hit my arms lighty.

Y/n:ouch Tzuyu-ah (pout)
Tzuyu :wht you deserve this (hug me tightly )

Then Irene Unni come Irene:yes you deserve this (hit my bum)She is really imortional Tzuyu is stronger than her unni was crying she also hug me

Irene:yes you deserve this (hit my bum)
She is really imortional Tzuyu is stronger than her unni was crying she also hug me.
Y/n:both of you pls stop crying my make up will be washed if I also started crying.
They broke the hug.
Tzuyu:why you are marring all of sudden you didn't even told us about your bf bitch.
Y/n:it's just I am also shocked that we are marring this early.
Irene:y/n aren't you happy with this marriage told us is it force married ?
Y/n in mind :yes! Hope I could tell you but I can't(sad chuckle)
Y/n:no no It's love marriage believe me.he love me so much he told me yesterday that he wanna marry asp cz he have a conference in abroad and he wants to took me there.He is a surgeon.The famous doctor Kim Taehyung.
Irene:ok!now let's go bride we are here to hand you to him from now you are this property.
I nodded with my teary eyes
Tzuyu:don't cry bby you,ll look like a ghost (laugh)
Y/n:yah!you bloody kid!!
I hit her head lightly.
Tzuyu:And yes make sure he,s treating you well or else I,ll Break his bone.
Irene:and yes y/n-ah Iu and joy is coming.
Y/n:oh yay I,ll meet them after so long.
Tzuyu:let's go.