Our Own Fairy Tale❤️

The Copyright ©️is Reserved for @Sharmiteddy25.

This Story is Published in Wattpad on 27-02-2021.

My all the Stories will be Posted in Wattpad Only. If u See this Story Somewhere Else Do let me know.

Plagiarism is Not Acceptable. This Whole Story Belongs to Author Which is Me. If Someone Tries to Copy My Work Strict Actions Will be Taken.

Read this Story Only in Wattpad.

Let's Get into the Story........

In Green Room

After winning the Competition Manik was really happy to get Fab 5 Back but will his Happiness stay or not?????

Let's see

Manik Hugged Fab 5 tightly at the end of the room Nandu and Navya watching them happily.......

After the Hug.......

Dhruv: Buddy we are fab 5 u can do anything for us right......

Manik: Ha Buddy

Dhruv: So u have to choose between Fab5 and Nandini anyone for Ur life

Alya: Ha Manik what dhruv is saying is correct we broke up that to bcz of her orelse we would have been happy as always......she said and realized what she said and turned to see Dhruv is hurt.....

She said sorry to him but he was thinking something else.....

Mukthi: Manik I never had a problem when you were in Relationship with Alya but now after Ur breakup there are lot of things happening after Nandini entered our Life

Manik couldn't believe his friends saying something to his love he wanted to stop them but he kept quiet bcz he wanted to know what his friends have in their heart about his love......

Cabir was going to interrupt but Manik held his hands assuring him nothing will happen......

Here Navya turned to see Nandu she was standing with a smile and looking only at Manik

Navya: Nandu yeh log

Nandu: Navya wait let's listen what they wanted to say even I want to know what they think about me

Navya: But Nandu if Manik chooses fab 5 over you then u will lose Ur love forever na.......

Nandu: I know Manik will not do anything like that I trust him......

Navya: but if it happened means

Nandu: Manik will lose me forever......one time I forgave him Navya when he took my love for granted and broke up with me so that Dhruv can get his love...Now not anymore I will not accept he letting down me for others and even Manik knows that.....Now I want to know what Manik will do let's see......

As for Dhruv he was hurt hearing what Alya said he was thinking still she loves Manik and doesn't love him but he only loves her he understood his love for Alya is true but she doesn't love him it hurted him