A Night to Remember

It was a dark night, the darkest its beeen in a long time. Y/N was laying in bed, stomach in knots. She twiddled her fingers until she heard a croak. The first croak of the night. It was her favorite sound, coming from her favorite person. Tsuyu. She was the most beautiful person you had ever seen, and your crush festered quicker than Bakugou got angery.

Every night Tsuyu would go to the pond behind the dorms and croak. Y/N felt so lucky she had a perfect view of her from her room. TOnight she had decided to confess to Tsu and tell her about her true fellings.

SLowly, Y/N slid out of bed and towards her balcony. She used her quirk, Cloth Manipulation, to lower herself next to the pond where Tsuyu sat croaking at the edge.

"Oh, hey Y/N," Tsu said tilting her head up, "What are you doing up so late?" Y/N sat next to Tsu, turning towards her, and awkwardly placing her hand in Tsu's.

"Well, Ive.been wanting to tell you this for a while, and well... I-I couldn't take it anymore! I've fallen for you so hard Tsu. I think about you every night, I dream of croaking next to you at this pond. I've just been so nervous because I dont know if you feel the same way." Y/N quickly turned her head towards the pond in embarrassment, waiting for Tsu to answer

"I got to tell you, Y/N," she started, "I'm actually really happy." Y/N quickly looked at her, eyes widening.

"H-huh?" She stammered. Tsu held onto Y/N's hand tighter.

"I love you too, Y/N," Tsu smiled that beautiful smile and leaned towards Y/N. The darkness seemed a little less dark that dark night.

"Tsuuuu," cried Y/N, reaching her arms out begging for a hug from the frog girl. Tsu brought her girlfriend of 6 months in her arms and kissed her forehead. When everyone found out Tsu and Y/N started dating, they were ecstatic. Well, almost everyone. Mineta reacted very harshly, which shocked everyone because... well, it Mineta. He would jump of the chance for some girl on girl action. Oh well. The two girls were happy that they wouldn't be harassed by the small man.

After class that day, Y/N was on cleaning duties with Mineta, expecting it to be a quiet time since he's refused to acknowledge her since she started dating Tsu. After about 20 minutes, she turned to Mineta, planning to tell him that she was done with her half of th es shores. Only, he was... Cryig? She ran towards the small balled boy, grabbing his hand and asking what was wrong.

"T-The two girls I fell in love with... are now dating each other." He said. This took Y/N by surprise. He was... in love with me? And with TSu? Oh my...

You see, Y/N had also had a crush on Mineta before Tsu, but quickly forgot about him because she taught he was in love with someone else. Y/N ran out of the classroom and back to th dorms where she pulled Tsu into her room, and told her about Meneta.

"Well," Tsu thoaught, "I wouldn't mind... giving the three of us a try. " Y/N was in shock. This was amazing!

"Oh Tsu," Mineta moaneed, "I love this little froggy p*ssy of yours. It's so delicious and salty." Tsu and Y/N laughed at his vulgarness and continued to pleasure him. The night was sweet, salty, but most importantly, sticky :)