forgotten

"HINATAAAAAAA!!"

These were the last words...then everything went black. I don't know how it happened, these were the last things i heard ...where am I? I'm lying on the floor, it's dark, and cold. I groaned and stood up.."great", i said and felt how chains were around my feet "Is someone there?! HELLO?", i tried to see in the dark, then someone opened a door and the light was bright "ugh..", i rubbed my eyes. ,,upupupu...hinata, you were very VERY bad so i had to do this..", "w-what happened?! Wh-why am i here, who are YOU", ,,ohhhhh...so you can't remember? That will be very sad for one person..BUT well, you are here 'cause you are toooooo good at finding things out and it would be a shame for us if you would know everything, upupupu...", "could you let me out? P-please, i don't know what all this is!! I-i beg you!", i don't know why, but i was scared, what happened, why can't i remember..? Who was that person that shouted my name....?, ,,upupupup...sorry but i can't, you are no good for us. Byebye~", he shut the door and again it was dark...what's going on....

---------------
I would say..it's like an prolog :-D hope you like it :)? Please comment or vote if you like it and if i should continue (: and yes it's gonna be komahina he..hhehe cx