Chapter 14

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67248884)

I woke up groggily the next morning. I just wanted to sleep for another ten minutes. I had gotten hardly any sleep last night, because I stayed up so late watching movies with Josh. 

I yawned and struggled to fall back asleep, but when I rolled over I fell off my bed. I landed on the floor with a painful thump!

"Lauren's awake!" I heard Brett shout. I rolled my eyes and made a tired walk to the door, and ended up walking in to the door. 

I walked down to the kitchen, and lay my head down on the kitchen table. 

"Good morning to the lovely Lauren Webb." Brett chuckled.

"Don't talk to me until I'm fully awake." I mumbled. "Why are you here anyway?" 

"The guys let me in whenever I want. Eventually I got a key to every room in the house." he said. 

"Perv." I mumbled. 

"I only let Josh and Mike go into the bathroom while you were in the shower once." Brett said. I snapped up.

"What!?!?" I demanded.

He laughed and held up his hands in self defense. "Kidding! It was just Josh and it was after you started dating." he said. I glared and went over to the fridge to get a drink.

"Why are you wearing perfume?" he asked. I looked at him for a minute, confused. Then I smelt my arm.

"Oh, I dunno. Must've put it on last night." I said. 

"What were you doing last night?" Brett asked. 

"What is this, 20 Questions?" I asked. He smirked. "But I was with Josh. We watched movies, I think."

"You can't remember?" Brett laughed.

"I don't have the best memory." I said.

"JOSH WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU DO TO LAUREN LAST NIGHT!?!?" Brett screamed. I caught on.

"Ew Brett!!" I screamed. Josh, Mike and Ian came downstairs. Matt was still asleep, as usual.

"Sowhat d'are wedoing today?" Josh slurred. He was really tired, because of his insomnia. 

"Nothing really important. We got the studio rented out for an hour and a half to work on whatever you want." Brett informed them.

"Kay." Josh said, sitting down at the table and putting his head down tiredly.

I went upstairs to get dressed, and wake up Matt.

"Matt, time to get up." I said, going into his room.

Matt gave me the finger and ducked under his sheets. "Leave me alone, Lauren."

"What, you hurt yourself while jacking off last night? Why are you so moody?" I asked with a smirk.

"Shut up." he groaned. 

"I'm not gonna shut up 'till you get up." I chirped. 

He resurfaced from under the blankets and leaped on me and tackled me to the floor. "I win." he said.

"Ew, your breath reeks." I coughed and pushed him off of me.

"Payback for waking me up too damn early." he said. I laughed. 

"Nah, Mike and I snuck into your room last night and changed the time on your alarm clock for you'd sleep in and miss something, but then Brett reminded us that we're just going to the studio today so I figured I'd wake you up." I said.