Good morning!

/Your pov\

I woke up to the smell of food, I walked out seeing Bakugou cooking breakfast while listening to some music and dancing a little 'Oh that's right Hawks is here.' "Morning Bakugou, last night the #2 hero Hawks was looking for you, I told him the situation and he seemed to understand." Bakugou nodded "You should go wake him up." " How did you know?" "I heard you two talking last night, and I also heard the shower turn on. So I assumed you offered for him to stay and I guess I was right." He said as he put our plates together having made a extra one for Hawks. I nodded walking to Hawks room to wake him. I knocked on his door. "Hey Hawks time to wake up Bakugou made breakfast."

I heard some shuffling and then the door opened to a tired Hawks, I motioned for him to follow me and he did so holding my arm because he was still drowsy. Once there I sat him down in a seat, Bakugou entered the room setting the plates down. "Oh right! Hawks my name is Y/n." Hawks nodded taking a bite of the food. "Hey Bakugou ehere did you learn to cook like this?" he asked, Bakugou pointed at me. "Mum did." Hawks nodded questionably. The food was absolutely delicious! "Wait, Mum?" Hawks questioned. "Oh yeah, Bakugou sees me as a mother figure even though I'm a dude. He sees me as a perfect version of his mother." "Yeah he's a lot kinder, more caring, and doesn't yell at me for just me being me." I gave him a sad smile before taking our plates to the kitchen to wash them. "oh yeah, Hawks don't you have some questions for Bakugou?"  he nodded as I went to wash the dishes.

/Bakugou pov\

When Y/n left I set down the coffee and looked at him with a raised eye brow. "I did have questions but those were answered, but I do have one more question." I nodded and he continued. "Does your mom hit you and if so do you have any injuries?" "Y-yeah, I do." I said as I remember the night before where she hit with one of her wine bottles while she was cussing at me. "Can I take pictures?" I looked at him with a questionable look. "So I can get you out of that mad house." I felt tears whelm in my eyes as he reaches over to hug me making sure to not hurt me, I cried into his arms.

A couple minutes later Y/n came back and asked what happened seeing that I was crying. Hawks explained what happened and Y/n was pissed. Y/n agreed to take the pictures of my wounds and we went to a separate room. When done I realized I was late for school but Y/n and hawks told me to stay here and they would go to my school and explain but in the mean time I should calm down. I agreed as they left me on the couch to watch tv or play on the phone Y/n got me so I couldn't be tracked.

/Your pov\

Hawks and I flew to U.A to meet up with Nezu, an old friend of mine. I was like a brother to him. Once we got there we walked into his office were the rest of the teachers were discussing where Bakugou could be, clearly worried. "Ah! Y/n my brother, and Hawks do you guys know where Young Bakugou could  be?" "Yes we do, but we need to tell you all something for the safety of Bakugou." They nodded getting serious. "It's about his home life." Hawks started looking at me to continue I took a deep sigh "Last night Katsuki came to my store looking for a place to stay, he looked as if he had been crying. So I assumed his mother and him got into a fight. A little later hawks saw Katsuki come to the roof to tell me to go to bed and when Katsuki left to go back to bed. Hawks confronted me and I told him what might of happed. And offer for him to stay the night since it was the end of his shift and he obviously was to tired to fly back." I looked at Hawks to continue. "The next morning Bakugou made breakfast for us all, and when Y/n left sked him something.... I asked him If his mother hit him or abused him in any other way." They looked shock and frightened of what Bakugou's answer was. I pulled out my phone and pulled up the pictures of all the cuts and bruises that littered his body.

I showed them the pictures, and watched as their faces contort from horror to anger. "I think we all know what the answer was, Nezu. I would like for you to give me legal custody of Katsuki." Nezu nodded right away with the others agreeing. "Of course! He would be in better hands if it were you. Oh and Hawks, I think it would be best if you also would be a helping hand in taking care of Young Katsuki. Since your the one he told about his first, That means he obviously trusts you." Hawks nodded. "Now I have a court case to make." Nezu said as everyone exited the room Nezu giving you hug and thanking you for bringing this to his attention. Aizawa and Toshi stopped us "Thank you for bringing this to us. How about next week we stop by your house so we can see if Bakugou is alright." "Of course you can, If you want you can come by later tonight and Katsuki and I will make dinner. Cooking helps him cool off or to just make him feel more in reality." they nodded as Hawks and I flew back home to find Bakugou sleeping on the couch right where we left him.