News

I woke up and i was alone cause my mom was at work and it was 8:30 and I got 3 missed calls from mum so i called back "hello mum" i said "hun i have bad news" she said "what happend" "your nonno called saying that nonna was getting sick and shes getting worst so just incase she doesnt survive im afraid we have to go back to England" mum said "but can james come" "honey we're going to go back to England because of nonna" "mum but me and James are dating and how long are we gonna be there"i said "idk we might even be there for 3 weeks" mum said " no if 3 weeks in England then james is coming" "Honey u dont understand that we cant take James maybe his parents wont let him" "he doesn't live with his parents his parents live in Australia" " well he's still not going" "but mum" " idc Jemz or whatever his name is,hes not going " "omg mum why are u so bogus " "idc just pick me up from work at 6:30 pm " I said, "ok fine whatever " we hung up and then I ran to James house and told him the news he said "oh no how long are u going to be there " I said "at most 3 weeks or less" "when u leaving?" "Idk my mum just called that's why" "oh,well I'm really going to miss u" "I will too btw ( by the way ) do u have Instagram Twitter and facebook" "yes but I don't use facebook because its kinda boring" "oh,well bye gotta go" I went home and watched a few movies and then I went to the convient store to buy a 'Arizona' and buy a 'Pepsi' for mum and then i went to pick up mum and after while mum was showering i made Her spaghetti. Then i went to my room and just danced to "fireproof" by One Direction for like an hour repeating it all over and then i went to the living room and kept on yelling "JAMES" for some reason then i went on instagram for 30 minutes then Twitter 30 minutes then face book 10 minutes then i took a shower and then watched "the lorax" by Dr.Seuss and then i went to bed and thought about james and my face compares to a baby and then i fell asleep.