prologue

"Marx, we need to talk." The brown egg approached the purple jester. Maglor had a annoyed look on his face, eyes? an annoyed look in his eyes. "I'm sick and tired of seeing you like this man. I can't sleep because you always wanna 'cuddle' but you always end up trying to attack or keep me up because you're crying. Go to therapy."

"Huh? Why do I need to do that? I'm fine!" Marx finally responded. Magolor just gave him "the look™️", "dude," "whenever you see a pink pillow you go into instant defense mode."
"Wouldn't you?"
"No."
"Ok then. Give me a good reason. OTHER than Kirby."

"you've died not once, but three times man. You have issues."
"Three?"
"smash bros?"
"oh."
The jester looked down at the tiles floor, here and there was small strands or spider web most likely from Tranaza. He moved his heel in-between one of the cracks in the floor. "I'm broke." Marx gave Magolor scarily big grin. He just scoffed, "I'm not."

The two of them stared at eachother, a small tint of blush on Magolor's 'cheeks' from being stared at. "Did.... I intrupt something?" Their stood Tranaza, looking at them like they were crazy, mug in hand probably full of spiked coffee.

"Fine. I'll go. But your paying."