...YeAhAWWWW... enjoy :)

I sing this song in my head whenever I write or just walk to my friends house while listening to The Weeknd or BTS... it's a disease of a song :)
I wrote this a couple months ago because I was bored and stopped writting my other already planned books... the end was written a couple hours ago... enjooyyyyyy😙😙😙

As the models walk down the runway, one specific man in the front rows was waiting for one male model, that caught his eyes last year when he accompanied his good friend to the fashion show.

And after 3 girls he came out in a perfect lace underwear that got the man's member hard in an instant. The male wore a one-piece lace underwear.

 The male wore a one-piece lace underwear

-sorry for the skin showing :( :'(-

The man licked his lips watching how the beautiful male walked past him with so much confidence, with a fierce look in his eyes he made everyone in the room fall in love with him. As the model walked back, he glanced at the man that was looking at him with hungry eyes and passed him a subtle wink. With a small smirk he walked back to the back of the stage.

After 10 more minutes of showing the new collection for plus size women underwear, the fashion show finished. The hungry male went back to the models changing rooms and looked for a specific person with the name of Kim Taehyung. When his eyes set on the far back door, he walked faster towards it and to his delight on the doors wrote in beautiful cursive Kim Taehyung. Taking a deep breath, the man knocked and waited for the door to be opened.

The man could hear small shuffling going around in the room but still patiently waited for the door to be opened and soon it was. A beautiful male dressed in a beautiful black robe with a bare face stared back at the slightly taller male that stood outside his room. The beautiful model smiled slightly and asked the fine male "How may I help you Mr. Jeon?" The taller male smiled at the beautiful voice the model had, a little deep and soft like cotton.

"May I come in?" Taehyung nodded and made some room for Mr. Jeon to come inside. He closed the door and leaned on it looking at the male who was busy looking around the room before his black eyes set on the beautiful model leaning so elegantly on the door. "Did you get my letter?" the black-haired man asked the golden boy with a soft voice. "Yes, I did and I'd have to decline your offer Mr. Jeon." Mr. Jeon had a confused look on his face, slightly disappointed but he won't give up just yet. "Why so?"

"I'm well off with the salary I get when I model or do photoshoots for different brands that call me. I'm in no need of money to be someone's sugar baby. No offence Mr. Jeon, you are a really good-looking man for your age but I'm going to decline your offer." Taehyung smiled at the man who only nodded. With a sigh he made his way to the door, Taehyung still not moving. "I don't want you in a sexual way, I just want your time and comfort in return I will shower you in luxury, vacations and anything your heart desires" Taehyung stares at the male's eyes not feeling intimidated one bit, nor does his submissive side show.