Chapter 5

"Kayden"

"What baby girl?"

" I'm scared."

" Oh baby girl there is nothing to worry about, I will be there the whole time but if they start shit we will leave and head to the hotel room."

"okay babe."

He rubs my back as the driver drives I really don't want to do this but I have  Kayden.I look at him and smile.

He winks and I turn red.

"Mia honey. "

She turns her head and looks at me,my hand goes to her cheek I gently rub my thumb across her cheek.I slowly lean in I rub her cheek with mine she moans.I growl my lips brush crossed hers, she is breathing heavy.I press my lips to hers for a hot and passionate kiss she moans louder.She rubs the back of my neck.I groan she pulls my hair I shove my tounge down her mouth they tangle together for a dance.I pull her onto my lap,she grinds on me I press her down hard on me.

"Kayden, mmm"

" Fučk"

I squeeze her ass,she squeals we pull apart our foreheads rest against other another we smile at each other.We both are breathing heavy and she rubs her nose on mine and I rub my nose on hers she giggles I groan.

" Kayden. "

His hands slide up my dress, he squeezes my thighs.He runs his fingers up and down my soaking wet panties.I bite my lip he growls in my ear and says..

"So wet for me"

I say breathlessly in her ear she shivers.

I smirk as I move her panties to the side, I rub my thumb on her pink jewel she press down on my thumb I growl as I slowly push the tip of my finger in her.She whimpers, I smirk as I slide it in I thrust my finger in and out of her.I add a second finger, I thrust harder and faster in and out of her.

"Baby please!"

"Please what baby."

"Fučk me."

"Of course my queen."

I add a third finger,in her I am pounding my fingers  in and out of her.she comes hard all over my fingers.I gently pull out of her I suck my fingers clean she is breathing hard on my chest. She unzips my jeans and I flip us over where I am on top.

I gently push into her she shakes as I push into,I am all the way in her I wait for a few minutes she nods.I thrust in and out of her, I am so glad I had the driver put the window up and it is sound proof back her.I pull all the way out and slam into her.She screams,I am pounding in and out of she rocks her hips as she wraps her legs around me. Pulling me closer and deepee into her.

We both come, at the same time I come deep inside of her.I fall on top of her.We cuddle each other unitl there is a knock on the window.Letting me know that we are at Mia parents house.

We get dressed and I open the door I help her out and she smiles.

"You ready baby girl?"

"No."

I shut the door then I hold my wife hand.We are about to turn around when we hear the most horrible scream ever.

We turn around and it is Mia mother all pissed off, I fell Mia grab my arm.I hold her close to me and her father, and siblings walk out.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BITČH DOING HERE!"

I GROWLED, LOUDLY...

"I would back off of my wife if I was you!"

She looks shocked..