Chapter 6

I sat in the car,
"how's high school?" Aunt Mae asked.
"It's good" I simply replied.
"That's good to know, have you made any friends yet?" She asked curiously.
"Yeah, her name's Sophie" I answered.
"That's amazing, it took me a while to make a friend." She told me.
We talked about high school the whole way to Aunt Mae's house, even though I was feeling a bit uncomfortable talking about it, it was alright. I was excited to see my cousins. They're baby twins. They're very adorable.

When we arrived, the first thing I did was run to the twins room.
"Helloooo, remember cousin Aurora?"
it was obvious that they couldn't talk yet, they were babies. After playing with the twins for a while, I went to the guest room and unpacked my things. After I unpacked, Aunt Mae called me for dinner. It was my favourite, PIZZA!!
"Thank you Aunt Mae! You know me too well" I thanked her.
After we finished dinner, Aunt Mae asked me to show her my plan and shopping list for this year. So I showed her it, Aunt Mae and I went through it together and we fixed a few things. Finally after a few hours we finished the final plan and shopping list. Just when we finished Uncle Harry came back from work.
"Hey, Aurora! Did ya come to plan for ya mums bday?" He asked.
"Yup, Aunt Mae and I are going shopping tomorrow." I told him.
"That sounds great! I'm excited for the party. But I think you need to get some beauty sleep now, if your going shopping. But one more thing, I'll be in charge of the cake, because if you remember, I work at a cake shop." He whispered because the twins were asleep.
"That would be great, Uncle Harry!! Can you make a red velvet cake that's heart shaped, with lots of colourful sprinkles and also can the icing be the colour pink? Thank you so much, love you loads" I told him.
"Sure, just write all that on a paper" he laughed.

I went to bed. I couldn't sleep because the twins kept on crying. I also couldn't sleep because I was excited for Sunday. But eventually I fell asleep.

FRIDAY (SHOPPING DAY)
Today Aunt Mae and I are going shopping. I love shopping! But we're going with the twins, they can get annoying sometimes, I'm scared they'll hold a tantrum there. I quickly got ready for shopping. I wore my favourite maxi dress, with a pink cardigan and some jewerly. But I didn't wear makeup, I don't wear makeup because I'm thirteen and it'll ruin my skin. I don't want to ruin my skin at a young age, do I ? After I got ready, I went down for breakfast. Again it was my favourite, PANCAKES!
"Aunt Mae you're amazing, honestly thank you so much!" I thanked her.
"No problem, beautiful" Aunt Mae replied.

After I finished my breakfast Aunt Mae asked if I could help her put the babies in the car, she was going to take them to their carer, not shopping with us. I was relieved.

We arrived at the shopping centre Aunt Mae and I split up, Aunt Mae went to buy the food and I went to buy party supplies, so we can be quick, we were gonna meet each other at the food court when we finished.

I finished buying the party supplies, so I went to the food court to meet my aunty like we planned. Guess who I saw while I was waiting for Aunt Mae at the food court...

(A/N: hey guys!! Please vote and comment. I'll be dedicating the next chapter to who ever comments feedback :) thank you so much for reading, means a lot xx )