3.

"Never gonna say goodbye...."
                                         "But I'm forced to say goodbye for now, my lovely."

It was the day after Montgomery had fallen asleep leaned against his crush and friend, Glamrock Freddy, one of the leaders that his cult was so dedicated to force out of the spot light. The alligator shook his head and header further into the large building, it was time for another meeting of the cult he had joined. The thing he never expected was to see Funtime Freddy step in front of him with a baseball bat leaned against his shoulder, an evil smirk on his face as he stared at the taller animal. "You shouldn't have fell in love, Monty. I know what's going on here, say goodbye to your 'sweetheart' for a while" the short bear said darkly, approaching closer to Montgomery until he stood right in front of the alligator. Before Montgomery could react or speak he was swept off his feet and bashed in the head with the bat. His vision swam for a moment and he growled in pain before he felt the bat strike his face again, this time followed by a strong kick to the stomach and searing hot pain running up his body. His vision swam with more black and he felt blood dripping from the side of his head, he passed out after a few agonizing moments of lying there on his side, holding his stomach in pain.

How was a bear that small so strong?!

A tall bear dancing in the distance with a slightly taller alligator, lavenders and Poppies blowing in a slight breeze. A sweet little melody playing in the background set the tone for a gentle, slow-paced dance for the two animals that were embracing each other, hands on each other's shoulders and hips. Then it all flashed, the bear was gone and the alligator was on the ground, greatly injured but still crying his heart out. They turnt to face Montgomery, jaws a gap to show twisted and bent, razor-sharp teeth stained with blood. They didn't have eyes, they were more like inky black voids of despair. "You'll never see your crush again" their voice was echoing in his head repeatedly until it sounded like a tumbling waterfall in a cave. Montgomery tried to move, cover his face, anything but he couldn't move. He started crying until he awoke.

He was tied to a chair, tears stained his cheeks as he looked around frantically, tail twitching as much as it could manage. His feet were chained to the ground and were sore around the ankles from the pressure that they were putting on them. The cult had stripped him of his clothing so he was naked in sweltering heat, oblivious to what would happen to him next if he didn't cooperate anymore. My fucking ass hurts, they could've at least tied me to a bed, maybe then my ass wouldn't be so sore. He tried moving his arms but they didn't budge, they were tight and he wouldn't get out by himself. He was horrified at the thoughts that rushed through his brain, all the things they might do to him. Damn it! He raged inside of his mind. His red hues finally landed on Funtime Freddy just calmly sitting by the only door in and out, clearly locked from the outside. "Why the hell am I here?!" The alligator roared in fury.

The bear smirked and stood, moving over to the bear and placing a hand under their chin, they shivered at the touch of the Bear's gloved hand. "Wrong. Fucking. Way. To. Speak. To. Me" they said slowly in a terrifying tone of seriousness. You need taught a lesson" they growled, swinging their gloved hand and slapping Montgomery in the face, drawing blood from the barely healed wound on the side of the gator's face. "I'll send the rest of the punishment later, sweetie~" the pale bear said in a sinister tone. "For now sit there and ponder why your here, you dirty little dumbass." They growled, leaving the room and slamming the large door behind them, followed by locking noises.

He was going to be stuck in this sweltering room for a long time, bare naked with his ass against the seat of a chair. They were going to do extremely disturbing and disgusting things to him.