1.55

September 13th

Claire | Cassius - 09:45 AM [CET]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hel-"

"Let me talk first. You're only gonna listen to me, okay? And do not end the call. So it's almost four in the morning here and I woke up early just to call you. First of I'm sorry I dialed your number instead of my mothers. My mom loves pranking so I thought maybe she sent her assistant to attend the call and prank me or something. She called me after you hung up o me, that's when I realized you actually weren't my mother. Second of all, I don't know why I apologized to you. I did it only because my mom told me to do so. I'm done."

"Hello to you too, stranger. I never asked you to apologize to me but you should be apologizing. So I'm forgiving you for forgetting your mothers number, whatever your name is."

"Cassius."

"Gaius Cassius Longinus?"

"Cassius Flores is my name. Not that shit you just said."

"He's a roman senator, he was the leading instigator of the plot to assassinate Julius Caesar. Interesting, isn't it? Anyways, I'm gonna google up Cassius Flores and if I don't find a nineteen year old kid I'm blocking you."

"I'm not a kid. You google up my name you're gonna find a hot nineteen year old ice hockey player. Not a kid."

"I don't care Chérie. I'm not talking with some kid or a pedo. I'm googling you up. Bye."

"Wait. If you google me up the I should be googling you up too. Tell me what's your name? I should make sure that I'm not talking to some fifteen year old girl or a pedo."

"Let me tell you Chérie, I'm not fifteen. I'm nineteen too and what even makes you think I would tell my name to a stranger? I'm not telling you my name."

"Then you can't google me up. You tell me your name and then you can go google me up."

"I'm not gonna tell you my name."

"Then don't google me up or you  can give me some clues and some time for me to find your name."

"Hmm, I'm. starting to think I don't have to google you up because Cassius Flores sounds like a very familiar name."

[CALL ENDS]

Why is she the one who always end the call?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Have you guys ever prank called someone?